Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Brazen 01-05-2010 04:50 PM

Thank you bc!!! I appreciate it! I'm going to price compare between my local store and the online price... see which is better.

NorBanaquilts 01-05-2010 04:52 PM

Does anyone know what page the list of members partipating in the cyber sew is on?

kluedesigns 01-05-2010 04:53 PM

here ya go

3incollege
ai731
alaskanlady
b.zang
barbm
bchuggins
bearisgray
bearpaw
bebe
bettia
bluechicken
blueribbontoes
brazen
buddy'smom
butterfly quilter
butterflyspain
cabbagepatchkid
charismah
cheriffic
chewboo
cjt_mama
cutebuns
dawnhendrix
dunster
esqmommy
faye
icandothat
iluv2quilt
janstar
jennifer
jillscherer
jrsay
kluedesigns
kosmos
kwhite
lacelady
loretta not 100% decided
luvmortherest
maksi
mamaskeeto
margie
maribeth
marinemom2j
marthajo
maryb.43
montanaquilter
moodykim
motomom
nicenclady
ninnie
norbanaquilts
okie
orchidquiltfish
pittsburgpam
prolongarmartquilter
quillowgirl
redrobin
retrogirl02
sandpat
sarahelloyd
savannahs_nana
sazubmidlands
sewnso
sewsewquilter
shemjo
shereefromchicago
star
sunrise450
tiffany
tuesy
waquilter
withinaquarterinch
wvdek not 100% decided

Brazen 01-05-2010 05:10 PM

Klue, are you keeping a master checklist, marking off as we each post our weekly group photo of the blocks we make? There is barely an end in sight to the amount of organization this project is requiring of you! But it's running so smoothly Klue... great job!

kluedesigns 01-05-2010 05:21 PM

yes, i'm keeping a list of who's posted pics of their blocks because thats the only way to be entered into the fabric give aways.

the next thing i'm working on is the blog i hope to have things ready in about 1.5-2 weeks for that.

NorBanaquilts 01-05-2010 05:21 PM

Thanks Klue!

cheriffic 01-05-2010 05:25 PM

"Your a Rock Star!" Klue Thank you this is a blast.
Cher

Esqmommy 01-05-2010 05:37 PM

I'm doing a diary as we go, with each block named, a piece of the fabric and date, etc. notes about what I'm doing...not much written so far...

I've saved a page to list the participants, so thanks for the latest list. I'll put it into a word document, print it, and paste it in my diary.

kosmos 01-05-2010 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by bchuggins

Originally Posted by Sheree from Chicago
If your having trouble printing out paper for piecing, I would recommend trying the Vellum paper Klue recommended. I was able to get it at a local Staples, but you can also get it online.

Was it the same brand? I don't want to pay the postage but I have a staples nearby that I could go to.

The first I got at Walmart, was there anyway.

Janstar 01-05-2010 06:56 PM

That's a pretty awesome list paticipating in the DJCBP!! Can't wait to see all the finished quilts. What a quilt show we could have!!