Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

Butterflyspain 08-05-2010 05:57 AM

Awe Lesley I didnīt know you were suffering so much. Fybromalgia is not good. I had while in England but lucky for me the warmth here is good for me and I rarely have any pain. In the winter it bothers me but not as much as if I had been in England.

sandpat 08-05-2010 06:06 AM

Oh geesh....it always looks worse when you write it all down and list all the ailments like that. I'm going to get my eraser to let you get rid of that list Lesley....maybe it will help :roll:

I try not to think about it all!

Lacelady 08-05-2010 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh geesh....it always looks worse when you write it all down and list all the ailments like that. I'm going to get my eraser to let you get rid of that list Lesley....maybe it will help :roll:

I try not to think about it all!

Thanks Patti, that would be great if you could rub out my list for me. I try not to think about it, just get on with things, but adjust my pace - I tend to think of it as tortoise rather than hare. I am a lot luckier than some here on the board, a fair amount of mine is reasonably under control with meds. I do have the odd time when things aren't so good, but then so do fit and healthy people.

I count myself lucky that I have found something I love to do that I CAN do - isn't that great?

sandpat 08-05-2010 11:00 AM

Yup, it sure is great! Good thing your hobby isn't acrobatics!! :shock:

Butterflyspain 08-05-2010 12:02 PM

Lesley have you checked out the IRR. I am busting to know what you think there is a pic of your quilt and I have made a suggestion for the next round. Please go have a look.

Elle

Lacelady 08-05-2010 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Lesley have you checked out the IRR. I am busting to know what you think there is a pic of your quilt and I have made a suggestion for the next round. Please go have a look.

Elle

I gave up looking Elle, am dashing over there now!

Butterflyspain 08-05-2010 01:15 PM

Its gorgeous isnīt it. Glad you liked the idea of a pretty print as well, it just spoke to me you know and said, Toile please, LOL

Lacelady 08-06-2010 04:07 AM

Its gorgeous isnīt it. Glad you liked the idea of a pretty print as well, it just spoke to me you know and said, Toile please, LOL

I wonder if Ninnie will find one. If not, I have told her that I will like a floral blue print just as well, there are some lovely ones around at the moment.

Lacelady 08-09-2010 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

I wonder if Ninnie will find one. If not, I have told her that I will like a floral blue print just as well, there are some lovely ones around at the moment.

I've had an email from Ninnie, and she has an idea that she is working on, so I look forward to pics in due course.

Anyone ready for week 33 yet?

Butterflyspain 08-09-2010 01:30 PM

Oh heck week 33, I have got to get caught up with you guys. Not even started week 32 yet. Hope they are easy when I get to them
Elle