Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/%5Bdear%5D-jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-jan-2010-thru-may-jun-2011-a-t28063.html)

sandpat 09-15-2011 04:13 PM

Cool! You'll have a great time! I hope to swing through there if/when we head that way again.

Janstar 09-16-2011 07:06 PM

Can't wait to see pics Sew! That would be so cool to do!!

sewNso 09-17-2011 04:29 AM

if i get them. i don't think we would post all those pictures here on the board. you ladies will have to talk me thru, where and how to post them. getting a lot of new dental work done. getting it done, before we go, so i don't look snaggle toothed. had a tooth crack and absess under a BIG perm. bridge. was going to go join a local quilt group one day next week, think i will still go with both canine teeth missing.

Lacelady 09-17-2011 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by sewNso
if i get them. i don't think we would post all those pictures here on the board. you ladies will have to talk me thru, where and how to post them. getting a lot of new dental work done. getting it done, before we go, so i don't look snaggle toothed. had a tooth crack and absess under a BIG perm. bridge. was going to go join a local quilt group one day next week, think i will still go with both canine teeth missing.

Ooooh,dear, that sounds really painful - I have had one or two nasty experiences like that, and I am missing my two front teeth now (Santa never brought me them last Christmas), and I hate my dentures, so I only put them in when I go out. Not a pretty sight.

KR 09-27-2011 02:02 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Reporting in that all my blocks, triangles and kites are finished....yay!!!!! I now have to take a little time off to make some Christmas gifties and go to DisneyWorld with our son and his family. But after that I'll start on sashings and putting this baby together. This is soooo exciting!! Many thanks for your supportive comments and suggestions!!

Last Kite - 71 pieces whew!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]263320[/ATTACH]

mim 09-27-2011 03:16 PM

Congratulations KR !! I will eagerly wait to see it

Mim

Originally Posted by KR
Reporting in that all my blocks, triangles and kites are finished....yay!!!!! I now have to take a little time off to make some Christmas gifties and go to DisneyWorld with our son and his family. But after that I'll start on sashings and putting this baby together. This is soooo exciting!! Many thanks for your supportive comments and suggestions!!

QuiltswithConvicts 09-27-2011 07:04 PM

WooHoo! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great to have accomplished this much???

Lacelady 09-28-2011 12:55 PM

Well done Karen - so sorry you have to take a break before you can get back to finishing your Jane.

Janstar 09-30-2011 08:05 PM

Way to go Karen!!! That kite was fun but who would believe there are 71 pieces in it? Us, that's who!! Can't wait to see it all assembled!

sewNso 10-01-2011 01:03 AM

way to go. hurray for you. i'm taking a break. doing other things. see her everyday on the dining room table tho.