Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 March 2012 BOM pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-march-2012-bom-pictures-t181146.html)

JeanieG 03-07-2012 10:03 PM

Really cute fabric Cajun, and you did a marvelous job!

SulaBug 03-08-2012 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by MdmSew'n'Sew (Post 5038128)
Here is my March BOM - quite a stretch, since I don't have a lot of greens in my stash, had to go out and buy a bunch of FQs, at least I was able to pull a few from my stash of Batiks. It certainly won't put me to sleep! :D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]317931[/ATTACH]

Your Shamrock block for March is so pretty & I love the color's that you chose to put together!! :D What a great selection of FQ's you made, to go with your Batik's. Your block will look just perfect in your calendar theme quilt, by the end of the year. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 03-08-2012 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5038966)
OK...2nd attempt. I did a scrappy shamrock first and didn't like it at all..so I did a matchy-matchy shamrock and I like it a lot better!

What a great job you have done on your second attempt with your Shamrock block for March!! :D You picked out the cuttest Shamrock fabric to use. I just love the little flower's & especially the little lady bugs too. It's a lovely block & your should be proud of yourself. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us today.

SulaBug 03-08-2012 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 5040904)
Okay I posted my block in the wrong place! Sorry!

Here is my March block! I finally got to use my Irish fabrics! I love all the fabrics everyone has used
and the variations.

Hugs,
Cajun

Thank you Cajun Bear for moving your wonderful Shamrock block for March, to this thread. I too saw it on the February thread was hoping you would catch that & post it here. It turned out so cute & I wanted everyone else to get a chance to see it too!! :D Very nice work.

Crlyn 03-08-2012 01:44 AM

Oh, how wonderful are all these shamrocks, and the fabrics and the different shades of green..........beautiful! great work ladies you have all done well!!!

mimiknoxtaylor 03-08-2012 04:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my March blocks. I'm going to finish 1 to hang on the door for St. Patricks Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]318168[/ATTACH]

Jenniky 03-08-2012 05:37 AM

So much creativity... I love everyone's variation on the shamrock block that have been posted so far and look forward to seeing more :) Will check back in soon .. Have an Awesome Sew Day everyone :) :) :)

chickadee_42us 03-08-2012 05:46 AM

The blocks continue to be lovely.

SulaBug 03-08-2012 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by mimiknoxtaylor (Post 5041195)
Here are my March blocks. I'm going to finish 1 to hang on the door for St. Patricks Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]318168[/ATTACH]

Mimi.......all three of your Shamrock blocks for March are wonderful!! :D It's a great idea to hang one on your door for St. Patricks day, how festivie. I really like the variety of greens that you have come up with to make each one of them so different. What a good job you have done. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!

judy363905 03-08-2012 03:40 PM

Fun Fabrics

Oh How Fun is your fabrics.... Great St. Pat's Shamrock block.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 5040904)
Okay I posted my block in the wrong place! Sorry!

Here is my March block! I finally got to use my Irish fabrics! I love all the fabrics everyone has used
and the variations.

Hugs,
Cajun