Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 March 2012 BOM pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-march-2012-bom-pictures-t181146.html)

Floralfab 03-21-2012 11:47 AM

All of the shamrock blocks are great. I have limited myself to only one BOM this year and look forward to the first of each month. I have learned so much about paper piecing while making the star and house BOM's from 2011. Thanks everyone for your great patterns.

Andii 03-21-2012 01:17 PM

Jeanie, that is pretty-I love how you framed it.

I am still working on mine, adding some stitching on it so I came here to get inspired-it always works!:)

Deecee 03-21-2012 11:05 PM

Are you done yet Andii?

Andii 03-22-2012 09:26 AM

I'm still working, Deecee! I'm adding some counted cross-stitch that is kicking my bootie! It's a few small patterns but my eyes aren't as good as they used to be and when I get off a stitch trying to find the mistake is harder...oh, well.

I don't know if I told you how cute your blocks are this month, D, the fussy cut willy worms were perfect....actually, a willy worm might work on mine as well!:rolleyes:

Floralfab 03-22-2012 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5076947)
Here is my Shamrock! I used a PP pattern.

Your PP pattern is great. I love PPing and have learned a lot about it here.

JeanieG 03-22-2012 11:09 AM

Thanks for the great comments everyone! I had to enlarge the pattern, but guess I did not use the correct percentage on the printer. So had to add the border!

Jenniky 03-22-2012 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 5076947)
Here is my Shamrock! I used a PP pattern.

I love your framed PP Shamrock :) :) :) :) :)

SulaBug 03-22-2012 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5082467)
I love your framed PP Shamrock :) :) :) :) :)

Jenniky............it is so nice to see your picture & put a face with your post's!! :D Thank you so much for adding your personal touch!!
:D :D :D :D

CajunBear 03-23-2012 09:00 AM

I am anxiously awaiting the April block! I just know it'll be gre-a-a-a-a-t as Tony the Tiger says!

Today in my LQS it's FQ sale day. It includes any FQ that is already cut marked down to $1.50! You can't beat that so I chose fabrics for the July block...ya'll are gonna love it!

Hugs,
Cajun

SulaBug 03-23-2012 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 5084692)
I am anxiously awaiting the April block! I just know it'll be gre-a-a-a-a-t as Tony the Tiger says!

Today in my LQS it's FQ sale day. It includes any FQ that is already cut marked down to $1.50! You can't beat that so I chose fabrics for the July block...ya'll are gonna love it!

Hugs,
Cajun

Good Luck at the FQ sale today!! :D Be sure to share with all of us what you buy today. I know that we are all starting to look forward to the April block. I also hope that everyone is getting their March block done, too!!
:D :D :D :D