Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 September 2011 Ohio School House block pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-september-2011-ohio-school-house-block-pictures-t149498.html)

wolfkitty 09-02-2011 02:19 PM

I love blocks of the buildings!

nickylsf 09-04-2011 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hello Again,

I will go first, as I already have my block finished. This is my interpretation of the School House. I still feel that I want to add more & if I do, I will repost another picture for everyone to see. Good Luck & have Fun making your new block. I will be anxious to see other pictures, as you finish your blocks.
:D :D :D :D

Hi SulaBug! Your block is so cute. I have some red brick fabric I have been saving for just such a block.

I will make mine when I get home from France. I am here helping my mom who is very ill and don't know when I will be able to come home.

Nicky

SulaBug 09-04-2011 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf

Hello Again,

I will go first, as I already have my block finished. This is my interpretation of the School House. I still feel that I want to add more & if I do, I will repost another picture for everyone to see. Good Luck & have Fun making your new block. I will be anxious to see other pictures, as you finish your blocks.

Hi SulaBug! Your block is so cute. I have some red brick fabric I have been saving for just such a block.

I will make mine when I get home from France. I am here helping my mom who is very ill and don't know when I will be able to come home.

Nicky

Nicky,
It is so nice to hear from you, but I am so sorry that your Mother is so ill. Please wish her well for all of us on the quilting board & take care of yourself while you are in France. Keep in touch.
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D

mimiknoxtaylor 09-06-2011 03:54 AM

Cute block. I've been traveling too much. Still haven't finished Aug. block!

nickylsf 09-06-2011 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf

Hello Again,

Nicky

Nicky,
It is so nice to hear from you, but I am so sorry that your Mother is so ill. Please wish her well for all of us on the quilting board & take care of yourself while you are in France. Keep in touch.
Cheryl
Sulabug
:D :D :D

Cheryl, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Nicky

skydiver70 09-08-2011 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My Ohio School House without embellishments yet. I need to make some of my blocks bigger by adding something and one or two are too big already. Do they all have to be the same size? I guess it just depends on how you set them together. I'm not too creative, so I will watch to see what you all do, if you don't mind.

Hold on tight, I will eventually get out of the Outhouse, I promise. LOL

whitepine 09-08-2011 10:48 AM

Looks great Skydiver. Boy, we are slow this month. It's been a week and only two blocks done. :) I'm getting close though. Summer priorities prevail!

Floralfab 09-08-2011 12:38 PM

I like your block Sulabug. I've got mine done just want to add a few odds and ends to it. We are very slow getting this block done this month. Are we running out of steam?? ;-)

Floralfab 09-08-2011 12:40 PM

Skydiver your block looks good!

SulaBug 09-08-2011 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by skydiver70
My Ohio School House without embellishments yet. I need to make some of my blocks bigger by adding something and one or two are too big already. Do they all have to be the same size? I guess it just depends on how you set them together. I'm not too creative, so I will watch to see what you all do, if you don't mind.

Hold on tight, I will eventually get out of the Outhouse, I promise. LOL

I LOVE your School House block & I can't wait to see it finished with embellishments. Thank you for sharing with all of us!!