Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

ckcowl 03-18-2012 07:29 AM

sorry- didnt realize i cut off one side of my stars- trying again

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know how to delete a picture=or i would get rid of the first one- funny in my picture folder the side is not cut off my picture- wonder why it loaded that way here...

paintmejudy 03-18-2012 07:31 AM

My Illinois block, and the first verse of a song to go with it.

1 Attachment(s)
oops - just realized I made the wrong block this week. Sorry. Now I can't take it down!

Took the song down too. Dont like that you can't take things away that were posted in error.

paintmejudy 03-18-2012 07:34 AM

It's the "new and improved" QB - pictures all get cut off at the right side

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 5070201)
I don't know how to delete a picture=or i would get rid of the first one- funny in my picture folder the side is not cut off my picture- wonder why it loaded that way here...

iwillquilt 03-18-2012 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by whitepine (Post 5062278)
owwww......Hope it's your 'other' elbow (the left one if you're right handed). Glad to see that you can type though.
GET WELL SOON!!!

No whitepine it is my writing hand. Elbows are such a slow process. You all and your wonderful blocks are making it easier. I really miss my sewing time.

tomilu 03-18-2012 09:32 AM

Seeing all the wonderful blocks makes me eager to get my Idaho done today. Great job, girls!

wvhill22 03-18-2012 09:41 AM

ooh beautiful paintmejudy..love that..we are just moving right along..I haven't even started taking the paper off the back. i better start that now or I will still be ripping paper off while the rest of you are quilting

klgreene 03-18-2012 09:43 AM

Idaho

And here is my Idaho star. Everybody's star are so pretty, and it's so much fun seeing the different colors and backgrounds. I'm keeping to mybeige's for the back ground, but I do love the black background, but since I have 3 dogs and a cat, although I love black, it just wouldn't work in this household. But a little black like in my block will work well. Every time I make one of these stars I keep wondering how I'm going to quilt it......I'm not, I'm sending it out. There will be to much work into this that I would hate to ruin it. Happy sewing everyone!

klgreene 03-18-2012 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 5070535)
And here is my Idaho star. Everybody's star are so pretty, and it's so much fun seeing the different colors and backgrounds. I'm keeping to mybeige's for the back ground, but I do love the black background, but since I have 3 dogs and a cat, although I love black, it just wouldn't work in this household. But a little black like in my block will work well. Every time I make one of these stars I keep wondering how I'm going to quilt it......I'm not, I'm sending it out. There will be to much work into this that I would hate to ruin it. Happy sewing everyone!

I swear, this is the only place I have trouble uploading pictures. If it has come up and this is a duplicate, sorry!!!! Well I see two posts, uploaded two pictures and nothing is here. I do not like this new QB. It takes longer to upload a picture than it does to make the entire block. You can delete, if it lets you, just edit your post and you can delete it. But don't delete it just because it's the wrong week, just post Idaho next week. At least you got to get your pictures up. I didn't and I'm very upset about it. Ever since this changed over, it takes me all day to post something. I may have to just watch everyone else and not bother posting any of my things.

klgreene 03-18-2012 02:56 PM

About time

1 Attachment(s)
About time

tomilu 03-18-2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by klgreene (Post 5071235)
About time

It was worth the wait. Mine is almost done.