Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/50-fab-paper-pieced-stars-t171784.html)

ckcowl 07-15-2012 09:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here's my New Hampshire- took me a while to get it done- but it turned out good- so was worth the time spent :)
even my center points matched.[ATTACH=CONFIG]349193[/ATTACH]

klgreene 07-15-2012 09:43 AM

New Hampshire

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my New Hampshire. I think this is the right week. I've done a couple ahead because I'm going to be gone two weeks in August. If I can't make another two before I leave, then I'll have to play catch up when I get back. But here is my New Hampshire for this week. And I'm better at PP than I am at cropping my pictures. :)

PokerDiva 07-15-2012 09:57 AM

Ck and Katie, love your blocks. CK, really like that blue and Katie the black you put in the center just sets it off.

Patricia Faye 07-15-2012 12:15 PM

Ditto to what Poker Diva said!

meanmom 07-15-2012 06:41 PM

Wow such pretty blocks again. I can't wait to get caught up.

Mad Mimm 07-17-2012 11:41 PM

Whoa ladies, I have been away for a while, not having set foot in my sewing room in months. Looking at all the beautiful blocks you have made and I am so impressed! I wish I could say for sure when I will be back in the sewing room, but I have kids home for the summer, am working my paper route, and have joined a gym and going there 6 days a week. I am working with a personal trainer to get myself back into shape and it is a pretty major undertaking! Luckily I am making progress, lost over 30 pounds so far and many inches, but it leaves little time or energy for sewing.

I may be in spectator mode for a while, but I have not forgotten you and I will not stop at whatever C State I left off on - I promise!

Nicky enjoy Paris, I'll be home green with envy too. What a great trip.

Miss you all and keep those gorgeous blocks a'comin'! :thumbup:

PokerDiva 07-18-2012 05:08 AM

Mad Mimm, I am so proud of you. What a job. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Get back to sewing when you can but I can certainly understand why you are behind. I would rather see behind than given up.

klgreene 07-18-2012 08:10 AM

MadMimm...congratulations and taking care of your health is top priority. The healthier you are the longer you will live to do more sewing. Keep up the good work.

meanmom 07-18-2012 02:32 PM

I have been thinking of trying out a personal trainer for a while. I don't seem to be making progress like I think I should based on what I have been doing. I will have to look in to it. MadMim congratulations on your great loss. Keep up the good work.

meanmom 07-20-2012 06:37 PM

I just finished making Minnesota, Montana and Nevada. I also laid out all of my blocks I have finished and took a picture. I thought i had my problem figured out but I still can't get the pictures onto my computer. I can't figure out the problem. Hopefully my son in law can help me. They will be home from vacation in a few days.