Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-cyber-sew-2011-a-t95413.html)

QuiltswithConvicts 04-20-2011 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by quiltykitty
I've been reading along with this thread since the beginning. I've even drooled over the block pics you all posted. But, I've decided you're all NUTS, certifiable!!!! All that work! And you are my cyber friends! I just can not let you suffer alone. Guess I'll just have to join in the insanity.

Yup, that's me - certifiable! After all, I'm the one who's been quilting with 200 male inmates for nearly 9 years!!! No sane person would do that, would they? We joke about the fact that anyone wanting to go to the Corrections Academy to be a Corrections Officer must have a psych eval. However, non-security staff (like me) don't. The reason - we probably wouldn't pass it!!!

So glad you have decided to join us! I love the idea of purle background. I'm going to see if I can find your pics now!

Shemjo 04-20-2011 07:04 PM

Yummy purple! Can't wait to see pics.

quiltykitty 04-20-2011 07:20 PM

Blocks are 8 and 9, sorry I didn't tell you which ones.

JudyG 04-20-2011 07:41 PM

Welcome to the group, kitty. Your grape batik background sounds scrumptious. Gotta go look at your blocks.

SewExtremeSeams 04-20-2011 08:45 PM

Linda, in north central Texas, Welcome! Nice to have another Linda join this cyber sew. I know what you mean about the arthur hands. But, I am also going to try hand stitching them. :-D

LindaAnn (I am using my middle name because there is also at least one more Linda besides the two of us.) :-D :-D :-D

Butterflyspain 04-20-2011 10:57 PM

I found your blocks first Linda (of the purple background) and I thought I didnīt know you had joined us and was thrilled you had, but then I find this post saying you only decided 10 days ago and I couldnīt believe it.

Welcome to the Home of the Insane Quilters and you blocks are yummy

Obsessed 04-21-2011 02:38 AM

Welcome Linda! Can't wait to see the blocks with the purple background - will go find them now...

QuiltswithConvicts 04-21-2011 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Welcome to the Home of the Insane Quilters and you blocks are yummy

We may be insane, but look at the Home Lesley has started preparing for us when we also become Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered Quilters!!!

I was thinking that your plumber & his wife might really be needed at out Home. We will be having all sorts of things that require water, so it might be necessary to have Yanni hanging around. Not all staff needs to be hunks, do they? The wife might be able to help out with something else - wouldn't want to break up a couple.

Butterflyspain 04-21-2011 03:26 AM

Oh yes he would be very handy, not hunky but a really lovely person

Lacelady 04-21-2011 03:40 AM

Welcome Kitty Linda - I'm off to get a look at your yummy sounding blocks now.