Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

mimiknoxtaylor 03-19-2013 12:42 PM

Actually this gave me a chance to look at more of my stash & I've changed C to a maroon. Didn't have enough of my original pick to recut. But I like the maroon much better, so see "all things work toward good for those who who love the Lord( my paraphrase) . I'll recut & see later this evening.

Dedemac 03-19-2013 12:48 PM

Judy don't worry, if you just remind everyone about the corrections on Saturday we will all be on the same train tracks. Go get some hot coffee and some of the chocolate or a small glass of Tawny Port that was left in the club car. By the way who had the last doughnut? :( Remember it's only fabric and the extra pieces we made, we can use someplace. They will be a great excuse to start something new. Smile :D We need you to be happy!

irishrose 03-19-2013 12:52 PM

So the speedy sewers are going to able to make some pinwheel potholders or hot pads to match their runners. There are far worse things that could happen. I have the least of C, so I'm glad I wanted to finish the Spicy Spirals before I started cutting.

((Judy)) Hugs for Judy. Hugs and chocolate make a great cure for what you are feeling. We are still with you.

paintmejudy 03-19-2013 01:08 PM

Chef I had given you a few inches extra on everything. But if you get too short on A at the end, I can help you figure out what to do with a bit of B or C. Remind me if it comes to that.

Originally Posted by chefbwarner (Post 5939299)
OK Miss Judy. Now I must ask how much more of fabric A is going to be used. without giving away the mystery of course. LOL that was my focus and least amount. OK forget the camera for now. Must recut and redo LOL And I haven't even hit the club car for "freshin" beverages, yet !~! Hugssssssss

gramquilter2 03-19-2013 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have changed my C and D fabrics and believe I have made each correct now: A & B for the half square 3 1/2" blocks and A & C for the 4" triangle blocks. And you haven't lost me, I will use my small 3" triangle blocks(24) to make a small wallhanging for my daughter.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402828[/ATTACH]

islandwiz1 03-19-2013 01:24 PM

Mystery 5

1 Attachment(s)
I am thinking Spring even though we got 3 inches of snow last night. Don't worry Judy I need the practice making these triangles.

paintmejudy 03-19-2013 01:26 PM

Very pretty, gramquilter and islandwiz.

gmaybee 03-19-2013 01:53 PM

I'm just along for the train ride enjoying the scenery (fabric choices.) gramquilter I love yours and have some similar that I plan to do a double irish chain quilt. I'm enjoying the ride.

reeskylr 03-19-2013 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love those colors Gramquilter :)

Ok, here are mine finally. :D I took the three inchers and will make four mug rugs :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]402858[/ATTACH]

Mary O 03-19-2013 02:41 PM

Reeskylr why do your triangles A-C look so big? Camera?