Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

jacquie 03-23-2013 12:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
well i rattled along the train track and got mine together...
how lovely it is!
Judy, thank you!!!:thumbup:
i did however find that my borders were 1" too long even though i used a scant 1/4"... never mind, i just trimmed off 1/2" off every edge of the 'D' trim...
i'm very happy with it!! plus my 'bonus' mat!! i love happy accidents!!:thumbup:
thanks a lot!!
xxx

QltrSue 03-23-2013 12:52 PM

Judy, I love how your runner turned out. And I can't wait to try the pieced border--it's so neat! Thank you for a wonderful and fun ride. Will finish mine tomorrow and see if I can figure out posting pix! And after vacation, I want to try Mystery 4--I've been admiring others' so much. Thanks again!

Laurie L 03-23-2013 12:56 PM

Quilt Addict- Your Christmas fabrics look like they could have come right off my shelf:) Can't wait to see the results of the two sided attempt. It's a great idea.

QltrSue 03-23-2013 12:57 PM

Jacquie, I love your runner and mat! I really like how your border turned out.

paintmejudy 03-23-2013 01:03 PM

Wow, Jacquie, really turned out nice!!

Dedemac 03-23-2013 01:05 PM

I've been hiding in the hot tub. I guess it's time to come out and start sewing, I'm starting to look like a prune. By the way the munchies in the club car are great! I found some fresh southern tea here. I wanted to start sewing this morning but needed to spend time with Hubby. He leaves on Monday for a 6 day trip. I will see if I can get some pictures up tonight. Judy thank you for a great ride. The boo boo's just make it more fun. Jacquie I would love the layout for the baby mat.

dotcomdtcm 03-23-2013 01:29 PM

So.........when's the next one, #6. We are addicted!

PokerDiva 03-23-2013 01:54 PM

Dotty, I think Judy needs to destress for awhile. We want her back good as new. She needs to kick back and drink some wine and chill out for awhile. Yes?

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5948710)
So.........when's the next one, #6. We are addicted!

Jenniky 03-23-2013 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5943885)
^

Jennikey you know you want to do this......bet you could find a way to QAYG it !

LOL You know it Sunliten... Im having trouble figuring which fabrics I want to use.. have pulled fabric 3x's and then set it aside to look at. :thumbup:

paintmejudy 03-23-2013 03:18 PM

Yes, Florence, you got That nailed!!!

As I posted earlier, Dotty - at least a couple months. Sorry. But glad you are looking forward to the next - OMG #6!

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5948747)
Dotty, I think Judy needs to destress for awhile. We want her back good as new. She needs to kick back and drink some wine and chill out for awhile. Yes?