Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   APRIl 1st, 2011 BOM Spring Birhouse pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-1st-2011-bom-spring-birhouse-pictures-t112482.html)

SulaBug 04-07-2011 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by cherylmae
Hi, have been online looking at all the birdhouses and finally got the urge to get mine done. I loved doing the applique, as I love handwork...relaxes me. I love to see all the talent displayed here. Anyway here's mine.

Your birdhouse block turned out very nice!! :thumbup: I love the fabric's that you have put together. Nice work, thank you for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

PS: I live in the Yakima Valley & my name is Cheryl!! :D

Robinlee 04-08-2011 08:05 AM

Sulabug,
I've been looking for the directions on this month's block. Can you point me in the right direction. I can never seem to find them till I've looked under every page of the BOM. Need something a tad bit quicker.
Thanks

cherylmae 04-08-2011 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Hi, have been online looking at all the birdhouses and finally got the urge to get mine done. I loved doing the applique, as I love handwork...relaxes me. I love to see all the talent displayed here. Anyway here's mine.

Your birdhouse block turned out very nice!! :thumbup: I love the fabric's that you have put together. Nice work, thank you for sharing.
:D :D :D :D

PS: I live in the Yakima Valley & my name is Cheryl!! :D

Good name, haha! My picture shows white background, when it really is a nice sunny day!

Robinlee 04-08-2011 08:36 AM

Well I found the page for the pattern, but when I print the pattern it is "blacked out" where there is pictures. So I need some more info to continue on. Thanks

SulaBug 04-08-2011 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Robinlee
Sulabug,
I've been looking for the directions on this month's block. Can you point me in the right direction. I can never seem to find them till I've looked under every page of the BOM. Need something a tad bit quicker.
Thanks

Robin,
Here is the link for the April Spring Birdhouse pattern directions & discussion. I hope this answers your question!! :thumbup: Let me know if I can help any more.

http://thegoldenthimble.com/springbirdhouse.pdf

Robinlee 04-08-2011 08:59 AM

Still can't get it to print, everything blacked out cept for the written instructions. not sure what to do.

SulaBug 04-08-2011 12:12 PM

Still can't get it to print, everything blacked out cept for the written instructions. not sure what to do.

I am so sorry that you can't get it to print. It worked just fine on my computer. I have no idea what might be happening with your copy. I am hoping that someone on the QB can help you out.

PokerDiva 04-08-2011 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

I am so sorry that you can't get it to print. It worked just fine on my computer. I have no idea what might be happening with your copy. I am hoping that someone on the QB can help you out.

Are you printing with Internet Explorer? If not, try that.

karenkrafts 04-08-2011 01:43 PM

THREE birds and two of them have little feet! Nice job! I found the birds the hardest to do...and mine don't have feet or beaks!!!!

cherylmae 04-08-2011 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by karenkrafts

THREE birds and two of them have little feet! Nice job! I found the birds the hardest to do...and mine don't have feet or beaks!!!!

I found the birds hard too, as you can see they don't exactly look as plumpy and happy as everyone elses. haha! Different species!