Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   April 2010 completed BOM photos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-2010-completed-bom-photos-t41204.html)

Oklahoma Suzie 04-05-2010 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by Martina
Feathers, i really like your choice of fabrics. The block looks great :-)

me too, it's cute.

Oklahoma Suzie 04-05-2010 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

Originally Posted by TexasGranny
Here is my April block. Guests coming this week end so have to convert the sewing/guest room for a few days (again). Too bad they can't sleep on the sewing table......

What's wrong with them sleeping on the couch? And I'm sure you could make them a nice comfy bed on the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

Oklahoma Suzie 04-05-2010 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
it's a good thing i don't have a big map and a flashlight. i'd be sneakin' into house to steal blocks.

lookin' good, everybody! :thumbup:

here's mine, Dear Jane size.

love your block, beautiful colors.

Oklahoma Suzie 04-05-2010 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Pretty rosebuds all in a row!! Mine are cut now to sew.

mine aren't even cut and still have to do March, I am behind. :oops:

coastienest 04-05-2010 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by TexasGranny
Here is my April block. Guests coming this week end so have to convert the sewing/guest room for a few days (again). Too bad they can't sleep on the sewing table......

What's wrong with them sleeping on the couch? And I'm sure you could make them a nice comfy bed on the floor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my guests don't sleep in this room but they always check it out, so I guess I better sweep up all the threads, and make it look like I do something other than quilt LOL

dannypanny 04-05-2010 07:31 AM

I finished my April block late last night. I am so excited I am finally ahead of everything. But my poor seam rippers really had a big job. I just could not get the points right. My expensive 100$ cotton fabric looks like a scrap. Will only re do block if it really gets on my nerves.

Unfortunately cannot post picture. My two year old granddaughter dropped my camera and the telelens is stuck and I cannot do anything about it. Have to bring it in for repairs.,,. Little monster loves taking photographs, but this time she forgot to place strap round her wrist. My fault I should have checked. Poor little mite she was so upset.

I hope you all had a great and blessed Easter. ciao ciao

butterflywing 04-05-2010 07:54 AM

i love watching these topics that grow out of one pattern. sometimes it's hard to beiieve the differences in the way people see the same thing. they're all so different, i'd love to see them all in one quilt. mine.

sewjoyce 04-05-2010 08:08 AM

I've been working on this BOM -- my seam ripper is getting a work out and my nerves are getting frazzled...the ways things are going, it might be done by May :evil:

dannypanny 04-05-2010 08:18 AM

I've been working on this BOM -- my seam ripper is getting a work out and my nerves are getting frazzled...the ways things are going, it might be done by May :evil:

Hey sewjoyce I had the same thing.... my seam rippers gave up and went home.... As I said my expensive fabric. looks like a scrap piece of fabric.. (CORRECTION it is 100% and not 100$) My block is all squanky (can't think of another word!!!) but I am leaving it till I have the inclination to re do it. But the funny thing is that the pattern was so EASY and I still could not get the flipping points right. :oops: ciao

sewjoyce 04-05-2010 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by dannypanny

Hey sewjoyce I had the same thing.... my seam rippers gave up and went home.... As I said my expensive fabric. looks like a scrap piece of fabric.. (CORRECTION it is 100% and not 100$) My block is all squanky (can't think of another word!!!) but I am leaving it till I have the inclination to re do it. But the funny thing is that the pattern was so EASY and I still could not get the flipping points right. :oops: ciao

"Flipping points" is RIGHT!! :evil: