Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 1 Feb 2011 - Farmhouse Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-1-feb-2011-farmhouse-block-t95668.html)

BizzieLizzie 03-05-2011 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Sistergoldenhair
Ok here is the farm house. I don't know if I like the material I used for the front walk. Opinions please. It was more work doing this one. But I got it done. YA! Ready to start next block tomorrow. Then I be caught up! lol

Love your fabrics choices. It looks real good to me.

helen31406 03-05-2011 10:42 AM

I waited impatiently for the farmhouse pattern. When the first of the month arrived, my hubby had already started renovating my sewing room.

I am now a displaced sewer. My machine and stash are in the dining room, but the printer is inaccessible. I may ask a friend to print tout the pattern for me before I go into BOM withdrawal.

I am not complaining. My sewing area will be wonderful when finished (in this lifetime, I hope.)

I am enjoying looking at everyone's beautiful blocks. You go girls!!! I'll catch up when I can.

BizzieLizzie 03-12-2011 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by helen31406
I waited impatiently for the farmhouse pattern. When the first of the month arrived, my hubby had already started renovating my sewing room.

I am now a displaced sewer. My machine and stash are in the dining room, but the printer is inaccessible. I may ask a friend to print tout the pattern for me before I go into BOM withdrawal.

I am not complaining. My sewing area will be wonderful when finished (in this lifetime, I hope.)

I am enjoying looking at everyone's beautiful blocks. You go girls!!! I'll catch up when I can.

I am sure you will have loads of fun and space to do lovely quilting! :-D

helen31406 03-12-2011 06:10 AM

Oh...I finally was able to printout the Barn Block. I will begin tomorrow. I have my fabrics all stacked up and ready to go!

Cuddly Quilter 03-12-2011 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My second attempt using freezer paper and am extremely excited with these corners and points matching. Had fun making this block.

SulaBug 03-12-2011 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cuddly Quilter
My second attempt using freezer paper and am extremely excited with these corners and points matching. Had fun making this block.

Your Barn is wonderful!! :thumbup: What a lovely combination of fabric's you have used in putting it together. I love it!!
:D :D :D :D

Cuddly Quilter 03-12-2011 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

Your Barn is wonderful!! :thumbup: What a lovely combination of fabric's you have used in putting it together. I love it!!
:D :D :D :D

Thanks very much. Appreciate your feedback. xx

Tulip 03-12-2011 12:13 PM

Love your roof and silo fabric!
Tulip

sduncan43 05-26-2011 12:36 PM

Try to right click on the X and see if you get the picture