Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 1 Feb 2011 - Farmhouse Block (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-1-feb-2011-farmhouse-block-t95668.html)

SulaBug 02-10-2011 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by GrannyLady
I have decided to try this BOM also. Have never done one before, but it sounds like fun.

So glad to hear that you are joining all of us, too!! :D You are going to love it, I just know it!!
:D :D :D :D

quiltinghere 02-10-2011 08:01 PM

Finally printed off the February Farmhouse block - hopefully I can get it done before the March block comes out!

3/4 of the battle is starting something! :(

SulaBug 02-10-2011 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere
Finally printed off the February Farmhouse block - hopefully I can get it done before the March block comes out!

3/4 of the battle is starting something! :(

Wow, I just saw your picture of your Church block & it turned out really nice. I am anxious for you to get started on the farm house. You have plenty of time, so go for it!!

Durinda 02-13-2011 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by GrannyLady
I have decided to try this BOM also. Have never done one before, but it sounds like fun.

Welcome Barb! Glad you joined us. I am new but I have had a barrel of fun and I am learning from all the "real" quilters too. :-)

Sistergoldenhair 03-02-2011 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here is the farm house. I don't know if I like the material I used for the front walk. Opinions please. It was more work doing this one. But I got it done. YA! Ready to start next block tomorrow. Then I be caught up! lol

pab58 03-02-2011 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sistergoldenhair
Ok here is the farm house. I don't know if I like the material I used for the front walk. Opinions please. It was more work doing this one. But I got it done. YA! Ready to start next block tomorrow. Then I be caught up! lol

Love your red farmhouse! Your lawn full of flowers is lovely, too!! :thumbup:

marymc 03-03-2011 04:10 AM

My favorite walks are along the leaf covered sidewalks and paths!

Momma_K 03-03-2011 06:34 AM

Unique and perfect!! Who doesn't love leaves on the walk! Great all around Sister!

pheasantduster 03-03-2011 07:35 AM

I want one of those apples! Great Block -

SulaBug 03-03-2011 06:49 PM

What a great Farm House block. I love your apple tree & the gorgeous leaves that have fallen on your front walk. Such nice idea's.