Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/february-2010-block-month-cross-my-heart-pictures-t35167.html)

dannypanny 03-30-2010 09:34 AM

OK people I am feeling like a fraud over here. The Feb block was not the first time I did PP. I paper pieced a loooong time ago. What I meant was that this was the first block I had finished. OK now I have the March block finished too. Shall post tomorrow. Don't feel like going out to the sewing room now.

Feel much better now that everyone knows the truth about me...... :O) :O) Glad that everyone who has seen the Feb block likes the colours... thanks for positive feedback.

Can someone please tell me how to post the smileys??? PLEEEEASE... ciao

Oklahoma Suzie 03-30-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by dannypanny
OK people I am feeling like a fraud over here. The Feb block was not the first time I did PP. I paper pieced a loooong time ago. What I meant was that this was the first block I had finished. OK now I have the March block finished too. Shall post tomorrow. Don't feel like going out to the sewing room now.

Feel much better now that everyone knows the truth about me...... :O) :O) Glad that everyone who has seen the Feb block likes the colours... thanks for positive feedback.

Can someone please tell me how to post the smileys??? PLEEEEASE... ciao

the smilies are on the left hand side as you go to post a reply, just click on the one you want
:-P

Martina 03-30-2010 01:57 PM

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Aberi :-)...I kinda like that PP technique

oksewglad 03-30-2010 10:25 PM

Martina--love how you have coordinated all your blocks as seen in other posts. Looking good!

Martina 03-30-2010 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Martina--love how you have coordinated all your blocks as seen in other posts. Looking good!

THANK YOU :-D

dannypanny 03-31-2010 01:08 PM

the smilies are on the left hand side as you go to post a reply, just click on the one you want
:-P[/quote]

Hi thanks for replying... when I click on the smiley it gives me letters... but hang on.... I have seen that I do not have a smiley from your quote but letters and colon. I think I got it... I am going to click on the smileys and the writing will turn into a smiley when I have posted... I am going to try t now... ciao :D

dannypanny 03-31-2010 01:09 PM

OAKLAHOMA SUSIE..... it worked it worked. One does not just learn about sewing on this board - I have learned how to put in a smiley..... great. ciao

dannypanny 03-31-2010 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by wvdek
dannyppanny-
Be sure you allow any blocked sites.
That was the problem I had and when I allowed it it came through. Also check to see if you have set up for jpeg or html, or... I think that makes a difference.

Otherwise PM Sula and I'm sure she could e-mail it to you.

Hi I thought I had sent you a thank you note for the advice... but I obviously thought wrong.

Thanks for reply and for your suggestions. will try it out tomorrow. Ciao

Mishi 04-01-2010 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Oh that's gorgeous, mishi. The swirling colors in the tulip realy make the block exciting!

I agree, love the swirling fabric. wish I had some.

Sorry for the late reply on this - I got it at my LQS. It's called Tuku Tuku - just found it here, and that reminded me :) http://www.craft-fabrics.com/tuku-tu...ic-p-3070.html It's a UK site, but hopefully there's enough info to be able to find it elsewhere!

Martina, I love your block. The colours are just wonderful!

Ducky 06-25-2010 12:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm finally taking some R & R and catching up on my BOM's. I already did January's, but just finished February's. This was a lot of fun. I should have used my background fabric where I decided to put the red, but I think it still looks okay. Now on to March's...... :lol: (I've never been accused of being a fast worker)

February's Block -
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87381[/ATTACH]