Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/february-2010-block-month-cross-my-heart-pictures-t35167.html)

wvdek 03-23-2010 08:14 PM

That's it folks. Just jump right on in and have fun.

I agreee about BkinCo's block We could maybe do it in Oct. If not, I know there is a nother lovely one waiting for us.

dannypanny 03-25-2010 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi This is my first block. I cannot seem to be able to print Sula's January sunflower. All I get is the letters and no lines.

Putting the shamrock together.

wvdek 03-25-2010 04:14 PM

dannyppanny-
Be sure you allow any blocked sites.
That was the problem I had and when I allowed it it came through. Also check to see if you have set up for jpeg or html, or... I think that makes a difference.

Otherwise PM Sula and I'm sure she could e-mail it to you.

fun2quilt 03-25-2010 04:29 PM

Very nice!! Looks like tulips!!!

Oklahoma Suzie 03-25-2010 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Oh that's gorgeous, mishi. The swirling colors in the tulip realy make the block exciting!

I agree, love the swirling fabric. wish I had some.

aberi 03-26-2010 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by dannypanny
Hi This is my first block. I cannot seem to be able to print Sula's January sunflower. All I get is the letters and no lines.

Big hug your way for putting together the Feb pp'd BOM! Geat job and your colours are so bright and beautiful!!

Martina 03-29-2010 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by aberi

Big hug your way for putting together the Feb pp'd BOM! Geat job and your colours are so bright and beautiful!!

WOW..that was a job if you never did PP before. But it was a lot of fun. I tried to keep the colors in the fall colors because I don't have a fall quilt. I may have to redo this one, because I am not sure if I can get used the the striped fabric. What do ya'll think? But now I am almost caught up :-D :-D

wvdek 03-29-2010 07:36 PM

wooHoo another pretty block. Better to change the block now if you aren't happy instead of finished and on your bed.

Oklahoma Suzie 03-30-2010 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Martina

WOW..that was a job if you never did PP before. But it was a lot of fun. I tried to keep the colors in the fall colors because I don't have a fall quilt. I may have to redo this one, because I am not sure if I can get used the the striped fabric. What do ya'll think? But now I am almost caught up :-D :-D

nice job

aberi 03-30-2010 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Martina

The colours look great!!! big big hug for doing the paper piecing!! It will go nice with your other block! Plus the stripe adds texture to the block! I like it!