Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FW PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Week 6 Broken Heart & Boy's Playmate Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fw-pony-club-quilt-along-week-6-broken-heart-boys-playmate-photo-page-t178544.html)

ArteEmCasa 02-20-2012 03:57 PM

dubld, QuiltE, JanRN, oksewglad, gardnergal and Termi: thank you all for taking the time to comment about my blocks. I love doing these two.

Termi: when possible show us the baby quilt. Glad you could find some time to sew today. Very well done. Keep up the good work.

carriem 02-20-2012 04:04 PM

baby quilt...D9P

1 Attachment(s)
This is for my new nephew. It finished about 40"x40". It is flannel front and back.

Carrie

JeanieG 02-20-2012 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by carriem (Post 4992925)
This is for my new nephew. It finished about 40"x40". It is flannel front and back.

Carrie

Oh so cute and cuddly (with flannel) Carrie! Great job!

dublb 02-20-2012 04:45 PM

CarrieM, your chrysanthemums are darling in your Boys Playmate block! So very Fall. I love how you used color in your DP9. Any boy would love that quilt!

oksewglad 02-20-2012 06:37 PM

Lovely Boy's playmate, Carrie with nice contrast.
Sweet simple baby quilt, too.
In the midst of getting mini quilt workshop ready for my guild for tomorrow. Supposed to have 4 " of snow tonight, but be done by morning. Ah winter so unpredictable.

dublb 02-20-2012 07:42 PM

OK, wow 4" of snow. I hope that you can still go to the guild meeting.:)

QuiltE 02-20-2012 08:15 PM

DublB ... she'll just get her big ol' Case out and it'll be no problem! :)

OKSGlad
... you'll have to give us the mini-quilt workshop, here online!

CarrieM ... cute and cuddly quilt for the cute and cuddly babe!

ArteEC .. and we love having you here with us!

oksewglad 02-20-2012 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4993588)
DublB ... she'll just get her big ol' Case out and it'll be no problem! :)

OKSGlad
... you'll have to give us the mini-quilt workshop, here online!

CarrieM ... cute and cuddly quilt for the cute and cuddly babe!

ArteEC .. and we love having you here with us!

QE--Oh no not the CASE for a mere 4"! More like the Chevy Silvarado Diesel HAHA.:D Actually my front wheel drive car will do just fine if they haven't plowed roads, but when you are on the bus route roads, the roads get plowed!! I'll see if I can translate off cuff program to something understandable.
We score cows on Friday, too. Now let's see if anyone else besides you and me know what that means!! If not will enlighten you all later. Must get back to bill paying--milks check came and wolves are yapping at the door!!!:shock:

QuiltE 02-20-2012 09:01 PM

*giggle* Yeppir ... like true farm-folk, just "plough" your way thru the snow with your vehicle. Four inches isn't really all that bad ... and I just drive thru it too!

OKSGlad ... I think we should put out a challenge to these folks!!

OK All The Rest of Ye?? ... let's see how smart y'all are ... translate OKSGlad's .... "We score cows on Friday" .......

Figure that one out and the winner will get ............ I'll come up with an appropriately related prize!!!! :)

We'll let you have til then .... unlesss you're quick out of the starter gates and get it all figured out!

JeanieG 02-20-2012 10:53 PM

You can find most anything with Google .....giggles

[h=3]Body Condition Scoring Beef Cows - Home - Virginia Cooperative ...[/h]

<cite style="color: rgb(0, 153, 51); font-style: normal; display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 1px; ">pubs.ext.vt.edu/400/400-795/400-795.html</cite>
May 1, 2009 – Overview. Body condition scoring (BCS) is a useful management tool for distinguishing differences in nutritional needs of beef cows in the herd.