Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FW PONY CLUB Quilt-Along Week 6 Broken Heart & Boy's Playmate Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fw-pony-club-quilt-along-week-6-broken-heart-boys-playmate-photo-page-t178544.html)

oksewglad 02-11-2012 02:54 PM

A great start, Carrie. Our quilts will really look different. Tha's what's so wonderful about quilting. Same pattern, same fabric line, and oh so different. Have you thought about borders for yours at all? Debate is still out for me.

carriem 02-11-2012 03:01 PM

Gladie...I haven't thought about the borders yet...maybe the light blue/green color I used in my 1st block...that is the color I am thinking about painting the walls in my living room. I don't know though...that might be too light. I'll have to wait until I have a few more blocks done.

dublb 02-11-2012 03:11 PM

Carriem - Lookin' good! :thumbup:

QuiltE 02-11-2012 09:41 PM

Hip Hip Hooray DublB ... for your debut in PP land ... looks pretty darned nice!

Termi ... Nothing bland there at all! That Lil Cowboy is pretty darned cute. And the Broken ♥ is far from bland ... and a great blend with the cowboy.

CarrieM ... looks like you're off and running with PPing with the start of a pretty nice looking block!

mirabelle 02-12-2012 02:16 PM

I got it,,,, I got it, thank you so much for making that beautiful red and white spotty blocks it really showed up the broken heart.
So happy to see some new "faces" on you pony ride. keep up the great work

dublb 02-12-2012 03:45 PM

Thanks Ya'll! The dots on the very first triangle lined up so perfectly that I worked to make the rest line up also. I discovered that they made the hearts show up when I was through.:) I wish that I had planned it that well but I'm not that good. Again thanks for the complements!

gardnergal970 02-13-2012 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 4969238)
Thanks Ya'll! The dots on the very first triangle lined up so perfectly that I worked to make the rest line up also. I discovered that they made the hearts show up when I was through.:) I wish that I had planned it that well but I'm not that good. Again thanks for the complements!

Now I see the hearts too. Glad you lined up the dots.

Cookie LM 02-15-2012 11:07 AM

week 6 pony club

2 Attachment(s)
trying to catch up with everyone I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

QuiltE 02-15-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cookie LM (Post 4977724)
trying to catch up with everyone I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

Isn't it a nice feeling, to see the light?
I'm really liking that turquoise again. What a neat fabric the light one is in the Broken Heart! It will work nicely with several different colours/fabrics.

oksewglad 02-15-2012 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4977757)

Isn't it a nice feeling, to see the light?
I'm really liking that turquoise again. What a neat fabric the light one is in the Broken Heart! It will work nicely with several different colours/fabrics.

I saw your blocks, cookie, and was going to write almost the same as QE! Nicely done. I'm still behind by three blocks and don't have this week's started yet. So you can limp along with me LOL