Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS 30's Quilt-Along Week 4 Blocks Augusta & Aunt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-30s-quilt-along-week-4-blocks-augusta-aunt-t269194.html)

klgreene 08-28-2015 08:56 AM

My problem with my pictures isn't on here, it's my camera/computer connection. My new camera used to pull up a program when I transferred files, but I can't edit them with the program. My old came still works the same way, but not as good of a camera. Just need time to figure it out, and I haven't had play time for a while and it won't be better until Sept. 14, then our Quilt Show will be over, and I can take the time to figure it out. Should have waited to download Win10.

QuiltingNinaSue 08-28-2015 09:16 AM

Klgreene, I love looking at your blocks, well done and colorful selection in every block. Trying to help with a quilt show, learning new computer program and picture fine tuning . . . makes me wonder what you do in your spare time??? Sounds like you meet yourself coming and going! Ah, to be young and on the go, really makes life fun and enjoyable.

Carrie, love how you are using your fabrics in each block; great job. It should be a wonderful quilt at the finish of this thread.

JeanieG 08-28-2015 10:01 AM

Great job on your blocks Carrie! Love that you are sticking with a theme. Mine are all scrappy this time around, trying to use some of my stash, but also bought more 30's fabric. I'm like Jan, not really liked 30's fabric before, but I'm enjoying the bright colors on my display wall.

Gayle's Quilts 08-28-2015 12:50 PM

Augusta &Aunt

1 Attachment(s)
Yes Augusta was a little thick sewing.

JeanieG 08-28-2015 01:32 PM

Great job Gayle! I am enjoying seeing all of your blocks.

Honchey 08-28-2015 02:14 PM

Oh the blocks are all so pretty, Carriem , love the colors and every time I see purple & orange I think of you

Gayle, your blocks turned out perfect...:)

katybob 08-28-2015 02:37 PM

Love your blocks, Carrie and Gayle!

Rosyhf 08-28-2015 03:09 PM

Lovely blocks ladies. It's so good to see all the participation.

givio 08-28-2015 08:41 PM

Rosy, I had to install Dropbox, which I did. Then I clicked on 'add a file' and had no luck getting your FW pdf using either the enhanced click and drag uploader or the basic uploader. But you could email the pdfs if your email account can attach large files. Or maybe you could put them in a folder then zip it?

givio 08-28-2015 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The last blocks posted are great! I love peach and green together, and pink and green together. Well, I love green and almost any color with it-- that reminds me of flowers and leaves...

Here's my Augusta. I thought there were so many sections in the paper piecing way, that what's the use? it was practically like using the templates start to finish. Soooo, my points aren't too great.