Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along 45 Block (Halfway) Milestone (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-45-block-halfway-milestone-t192243.html)

QuiltE 07-15-2012 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5366301)
Yes it was WAY BACK! but it was a WONDERFUL idea! so Im going to do it. if I have to search the world over I will find the perfect lace :D

For cornerstones Im thinking a darker light color, more beige or dark cream LOL

Now don't use that as a reason to stall production!!!
Here's another idea .... what about for some of the upcoming blocks, an overlay of the lace on navy? I'm thinking that you're thinking lace in the borders? perhaps even a ruffled lace? ooooooooh I like!

mirabelle 07-16-2012 04:07 AM

Just catching up and I LOOOOOVVVVEEE your blue quilts GrannyQ and Deranged, how different they both look.

deranged_damsel 07-16-2012 05:06 AM

TY Mirabelle :D

QuiltE, GREAT minds think alike!!!!

QuiltE 07-16-2012 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5368987)
TY Mirabelle :D

QuiltE, GREAT minds think alike!!!!

Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly?
Which ones? or all of the above?
BTW ... are you back home, safe and sound now? Or still with your family, away from the smoke and fire?

deranged_damsel 07-17-2012 06:48 AM

:D all of the above :D

no we are good now, the fire is out! we had a couple of good downpours, one BIG flash storm as well! I didnt even have time to get all of the laundry off the line before we got hit with sideways rain and hail! two of the brand new baby goats got caught out in it as well, so they got to dry off in the house with DHs grandkids that were visiting for the day :D we also have a bottle baby that they got to feed :D SO after 10 minutes of storm had passed by the kids got to go run and jump and play in mud puddles :D my kitchen is STILL a mud mess after baby goats and grandkids... but OH they had FUN!!!

QuiltE 07-17-2012 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel (Post 5372244)
:D all of the above :D

:D Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D
I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

carriem 07-17-2012 05:05 PM

Ok--so I was looking just in case this week's posts were up early and came across this thread that I missed! Everyone's blocks look so good all together!!! I almost have 30 blocks finished, plus nearly 20 more all cut and ready to sew.

Carrie

dublb 07-17-2012 05:40 PM

Your definitely way ahead o' me! :thumbup:

QuiltE 10-12-2012 05:37 AM

Hey there, PC Ladies... I'm sure more of you have groups to show us .... I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strut your stuff!!! :)

gardnergal970 10-12-2012 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5579766)
Hey there, PC Ladies... I'm sure more of you have groups to show us .... I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strut your stuff!!! :)

...and where are yours, QuiltE? This thread was started in June! I'm longing to see your eye candy.