Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Photo Page Week 1 Photo Page.....A Beauty & A Dandy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-photo-page-week-1-photo-page-beauty-dandy-t174350.html)

wendiq 01-04-2012 08:19 AM

Love your fabric.....
I am being a pest, but try as I may, I can't figure out how to post a picture. I see in the help section that I need to find the "insert" icon (where is it?) and the I can do it.....all I ever get is this quick reply and there aren't any buttons....:(

gardnergal970 01-04-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by wendiq (Post 4841046)
Love your fabric.....
I am being a pest, but try as I may, I can't figure out how to post a picture. I see in the help section that I need to find the "insert" icon (where is it?) and the I can do it.....all I ever get is this quick reply and there aren't any buttons....:(

I couldn't find the icon either but wheni went to advanced, it allowed me to browse my computer and select my files. After they are uploaded you still have to submit the posting. Good luck.

oksewglad 01-04-2012 09:13 AM

What a beautiful start to the PC! As the first picture downloaded the horses dramatically leapt out of the block at me! Then ggirl970's wonderfully contrasted reds came into view. Great job you two!
After seeing these blocks I can see why PP will be often used. Taking a 9P block and making 8" evenly divisible by 3 would be a challenge otherwise.

JanieW 01-04-2012 09:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am a bit shy about posting mine after seeing the great blocks, but here goes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]300317[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]300318[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 01-04-2012 09:52 AM

GGal ... great blocks! Your Beauty is truly a beauty!! :)

JanieW ... no need to be shy. You're off to a great start with some very well made blocks. For future blocks, the Beauty fabrics will blend well with that Dandy pony!! Cute!! Do I really see cowboy ropes in A Beauty? Nice touch!!!
:)

materialgrl 01-04-2012 10:58 AM

Where can I purchase the directions, is it a book or downloads?

JeanieG 01-04-2012 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by materialgrl (Post 4841503)
Where can I purchase the directions, is it a book or downloads?

We are just starting this Block of the Week from Laurie Hird's book The Farmer's Wife Pony Club Sampler Quilt. You can get the book from Laurie's website or Amazon. You are welcome to join us at any time.

JeanieG 01-04-2012 11:10 AM

GardnerGal - I just love your blocks, they are so bright and colorful!

​Janie, your blocks are just beautiful! No reason to be shy at all!!!

huntannette 01-04-2012 11:31 AM

looking at everyone`s blocks...seems like this will be so much fun for you guys...wish i could have joined....i`ll keep watching your posts

Lucy90 01-04-2012 11:47 AM

I just got the book and love it! I'm currently working on The Farmer's Wife and have 62 blocks done. I want to start TFWPC but will just have to look at the blocks that are being done for now. I want to do a pony theme on some blocks so I have to find some fabric.