Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 3 Blocks "At the Depot & Arizona" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-3-blocks-depot-arizona-photo-page-t176006.html)

ArteEmCasa 01-21-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 4894412)
I got some other fabric to go with the Betsy Ross & used some of it in this block!
Here's my At the Depot

So Beautiful !

ArteEmCasa 01-21-2012 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4894606)
ArtEC ... love that fussy cut centre. Great fabric! Can you please show us your block in full colour? I'm thinking it's not showing as such, right now?

I have just tried another photo but guess what... no progress with the colors :thumbdown:
the central and X fabrics are dark blue instead of black as they are showing in the picture.

Honchey 01-21-2012 11:59 AM

Ohhhhh, all the pretty blocks since I last checked in with y'all....I managed to get Arizona done...went to cut out the Depot and didn't realize I left the fabric for it at home...sooo now I have to move forward to the next block in order....Guess What QuiltE???? Last nite I won $10 in Bingo and I also won the 50/50 for $75...Last nite was a good one!...some xtra funds for more pony fabric...Yay!! Now it's back to cutting some fabric for ????? which one shall I do??? HHHHHH

kwiltkrazy 01-21-2012 01:36 PM

Oh, I love the black/white layout.

QuiltE 01-21-2012 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 4896551)
Ohhhhh, all the pretty blocks since I last checked in with y'all....I managed to get Arizona done...went to cut out the Depot and didn't realize I left the fabric for it at home...sooo now I have to move forward to the next block in order....Guess What QuiltE???? Last nite I won $10 in Bingo and I also won the 50/50 for $75...Last nite was a good one!...some xtra funds for more pony fabric...Yay!! Now it's back to cutting some fabric for ????? which one shall I do??? HHHHHH

Welllllllllll ... being that you left your fabric at home, you know what to do with those BINGO winnings! :)

oksewglad 01-21-2012 05:21 PM

"So I'm amongst theives and gamblers", says the woman with the pious last name. Guess since I am no longer the absent quilt whisper, just call me Preacher!

Hey kwiltkrazy are you joining the PC or are you taking over my role as quilt whisperer? She's a great quilter, I have one of her DQ's to back that up.
And fry guy, you've got the hang of fussy cutting those PC fabrics. Great interpretations!

kwiltkrazy 01-21-2012 06:36 PM

No Gladie, I'm just the fool n the corner drooling. Such beautiful blocks. I never find such fantastic fabric.

dublb 01-21-2012 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4895352)
DublB ... there's usually some flag material that comes out around Canada Day. Although it's usually more a fun look to it, than flags waving like what I saw of yours the other day. My patriotism this year will be to make a Mountie! I found a cute patterm last year that makes a tall Mountie standing at A-ttention!! :) (think door panel size) It'll be a fun thing to do.

That'll be great! I'm looking forward to seeing it!:thumbup:

dublb 01-21-2012 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore (Post 4895791)
I am all caught up! Yippy! These blocks didn't cause me much trouble and I like them.

Yea!!!!!!
:thumbup:

dublb 01-21-2012 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ArteEmCasa (Post 4896328)
I have the same problem. No fabrics with Brazilian flag around here... :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:I'm so sorry! I'm sure that everyone here loves their country as much as I do & we all should all be able to express our patriotism!