Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 3 Blocks "At the Depot & Arizona" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-3-blocks-depot-arizona-photo-page-t176006.html)

QuiltE 01-19-2012 04:39 PM

WendiQ ... I'm sure you'll back track later, when you feel up to doing A Beauty! White and blue always look so nice, fresh and crisp together! Maybe try later and you'll get the other one to load.

ArtEC ... oh so nice!

Both ... looks like you two could put yours together for a mix and match bunch of fabrics!

JeanieG 01-19-2012 08:30 PM

At the Depot & Arizona

2 Attachment(s)
​Here are my photos for Week 3. These were fun to do!

oksewglad 01-19-2012 09:36 PM

Everytime a picture comes up I go--ohhhh. Such a sweet little cowgirl riding along Wendig. I can't wait to see more of your blocks.
Lovely colors Arte Em Casa.
Is that the coach going to meet the train, Jeanie?

PS look for important announcement on Original PC thread!!!!

QuiltE 01-19-2012 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4891969)
Everytime a picture comes up I go--ohhhh. Such a sweet little cowgirl riding along Wendig. I can't wait to see more of your blocks.
Lovely colors Arte Em Casa.
Is that the coach going to meet the train, Jeanie?

PS look for important announcement on Original PC thread!!!!

OKSGlad ... Is it what I think it will be!!!!!!!! Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!

JeanieG
... OMG, that horse looks like it's running right thru that block! Beautiful. Wonderful fussy cut on that little cart.

kwiltkrazy 01-20-2012 12:05 AM

What fantastic blocks. I love all the fussy cutting. How so very creative.

janRN 01-20-2012 03:41 AM

Beautiful blocks!! Just love them all. You ladies are so talented and creative. Love starting the morning looking at these posts.

JanieW 01-20-2012 02:56 PM

JeanieG,

I love your blocks. The red and blue one is so striking. The fabric that you used for At the Depot is so charming. Well done.

Janie

ArteEmCasa 01-20-2012 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At the depot is done.
This is my first block with templates and freezer paper method, I'm pretty happy with the result.
Thank you Honchey, dublb, anael, JeanieG and QuiltingNinaSue for the great tips.
Riding and learning new skills. Woo-hoo!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304711[/ATTACH]

Jo M 01-20-2012 03:30 PM

To one and all: Lovely work and great fabric combinations! I sure enjoyed all the pictures.

dublb 01-20-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by ArteEmCasa (Post 4894029)
At the depot is done.
This is my first block with templates and freezer paper method, I'm pretty happy with the result.
Thank you Honchey, dublb, anael, JeanieG and QuiltingNinaSue for the great tips.
Riding and learning new skills. Woo-hoo!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304711[/ATTACH]

Whoo-Hoo is right we are all learning new skills!
Lovely block!:thumbup: