Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 3 Blocks "At the Depot & Arizona" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-3-blocks-depot-arizona-photo-page-t176006.html)

dublb 01-20-2012 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got some other fabric to go with the Betsy Ross & used some of it in this block!
Here's my At the Depot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]304742[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 01-20-2012 06:31 PM

ArtEC ... love that fussy cut centre. Great fabric! Can you please show us your block in full colour? I'm thinking it's not showing as such, right now?

DublB ... looks like a great go-with for your other fabrics. I was in a store the other day and though of you when I saw lots of USA flag fabric! Of course, nothing it's equal for the Canadian flag. Would wonder why? :)

dublb 01-20-2012 06:47 PM

Oh, no! QuiltE, You should be able to get some Canadian Flag fabric!:( I think everyone should be able to obtain the things for their country! Everyone should be able to show how much they love their country! That's not fair! I hope more of it becomes available soon.

mirabelle 01-21-2012 12:27 AM

Beautiful blocks everyone, great to see some new "faces" joining us. Pssssttt maybe they heard how much fun we had making the Farmers Wife Sampler blocks ;)

QuiltE 01-21-2012 05:18 AM

DublB ... there's usually some flag material that comes out around Canada Day. Although it's usually more a fun look to it, than flags waving like what I saw of yours the other day. My patriotism this year will be to make a Mountie! I found a cute patterm last year that makes a tall Mountie standing at A-ttention!! :) (think door panel size) It'll be a fun thing to do.

wendiq 01-21-2012 07:06 AM

Love the "fussy cuts"......that is one gorgeous horse!

fryguymoore 01-21-2012 07:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I am all caught up! Yippy! These blocks didn't cause me much trouble and I like them.

QuiltE 01-21-2012 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore (Post 4895791)
I am all caught up! Yippy! These blocks didn't cause me much trouble and I like them.

And like you should!! :) Great fussy cutting job on the "word" fabric, as well as the horses!

ArteEmCasa 01-21-2012 10:29 AM

Yes!!!
Great blocks, great fussy cuts and beautiful fabrics.

ArteEmCasa 01-21-2012 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4895352)
DublB ... there's usually some flag material that comes out around Canada Day. Although it's usually more a fun look to it, than flags waving like what I saw of yours the other day. My patriotism this year will be to make a Mountie! I found a cute patterm last year that makes a tall Mountie standing at A-ttention!! :) (think door panel size) It'll be a fun thing to do.

I have the same problem. No fabrics with Brazilian flag around here... :thumbdown: