Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Week 3 Blocks "At the Depot & Arizona" Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-week-3-blocks-depot-arizona-photo-page-t176006.html)

Honchey 01-18-2012 06:10 PM

Hi Y'all, I must say " Have we got ouselves a bunch of Quilters" Yay !! Yippee!! You have outdone yourselves...so creative and your choice of fabrics and color are outstanding...keep it up :thumbup: Honchey

janRN 01-18-2012 06:17 PM

Um, Anne, if you quit hanging out at the Bingo Hall and started sewing......just kidding. Hope you're feeling better and enjoying your stay down south. I agree with you--lots of talent showing up for PC. This is so much fun-thank you for "hosting" this round-up (now I sound like Quilt E LOL).

oksewglad 01-18-2012 07:15 PM

Oh dublb so clever, especially with Betsey! Thanks for sharing your fpaper work.
Cookie what a pretty aqua to offset the other blue; great fussy cut flower.

mirabelle 01-18-2012 07:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Wow everyones blocks are beautiful, I feel like I am really really late this week. Was going to post last night but DH arrived home from work and I had to cook:( he works away from home week away week at home. So some weeks I get a lot of sewing done and the next week not so much;)

oksewglad 01-18-2012 07:45 PM

mirabelle this is going to be one gorgeous quilt. I love the colors in it! Oh I am weakening!! I may have to start this after all.

dublb 01-18-2012 08:11 PM

Oh, I really like looking at all of these wonderful blocks. They are all lovely! I especially like how they are enlarged. I'm so glad that I joined this group!:)

heather1949 01-18-2012 08:21 PM

wow they all look fantastic.

QuiltE 01-18-2012 09:16 PM

JanRN ... atta girl!! You just keep that up, y'hear? :)

DublB ... Looks like you nailed it!! Miss Betsy would be pleased with your handy work.

MiraBelle ... ooooooooooooooh beeeeeeeauuuuuuuutiful! Darn that husband for thinking he should interrupt your sewing to be fed and watered! Imagine!!

OKSGlad ... Yippppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Honchey ... watch out or you're going to have to change your handle to BINGO!

Moi
? ... almost had another pair of FWS done and then noticed that I'd miscued on placements of colours/fabrics on the 4 of the 5 sections. Thankfully it was before I sewed the 5 together. It'll be much easier to totally remake the sections than to take apart. I'll put them together and make a mug rug, instead! :)

JeanieG 01-18-2012 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 4888602)
Wow everyones blocks are beautiful, I feel like I am really really late this week. Was going to post last night but DH arrived home from work and I had to cook:( he works away from home week away week at home. So some weeks I get a lot of sewing done and the next week not so much;)

Ohhh Mirabelle - those blocks are just sensational! Such beautiful colors and workmanship!

JeanieG 01-18-2012 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 4888640)
mirabelle this is going to be one gorgeous quilt. I love the colors in it! Oh I am weakening!! I may have to start this after all.

Awww come on - weaken some more - come and join in the fun! :D :D