Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 22 Handy Andy & Hen and Her Chicks Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-quilt-along-wk-22-handy-andy-hen-her-chicks-photo-page-t190902.html)

deranged_damsel 06-09-2012 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ladies!!! I LOVE LOVE all of the variety of novelty prints :D yall are SO creative!!!

here are mine for this week....

QuiltE 06-09-2012 07:54 PM

OMG .... this is so unbelievable ... wonderful blocks ladies!

QNSue ... the pooch fabric is incredible, the FC so perfect!!! And the chicken block, WOW!

Termi ... two whimsical fabrics have made for two adorable blocks for your collection too! Great FC work as well.

JanRN ... "fowl" indeed, but not fowl at all! Great colour mixes ... the peach really sets off the brown/blue ... and what else about a crimson to highlight the wattles. What an incredible PPer you have become! And you kept telling us you didn't do PPing! :)

GrannyQ ... singing the blues, with a wee bit of cream! :)

CarrieM ... hope you have been able to get back to finishing them up! I'm really liking all your fabrics.

JeanieG ... more perfect FC work! Love the hen in the centre, surrounded by the green grass and some posies ......... with horseshoes in the sand!

MiraB ... soft and ever so feminine there ... with a touch of the American Stars?

GGal ... such a feminine chocolate and pink block ... and a bright fun one with chickens scurrying about! They'll still play off each other well, when you put them together.

DDamsel ... I always love to see the softness of your blocks! Your barbed wire fabric gives such a tailored look to them. It's going to have such a lovely antique look to the finished quilt.

dublb 06-09-2012 08:09 PM

Aren't they beautiful? I love comin' & seein what everybody comes up with.

janRN 06-10-2012 04:39 AM

DDamsel you have such nice blocks. You really work well with the stripes-all so even. Love them.

gardnergal970 06-10-2012 04:44 AM

DDamsel...I agree with JanRN...you do a great job with the stripes in your fabric. I'm looking forward to seeing how you will put them all together.

Termi 06-10-2012 07:45 AM

Great work on your blocks deranged_damsel! Very pretty!!

carriem 06-10-2012 04:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
DD--very nice blocks as always...

I did get a few hours to sew Saturday. I finished Handy Andy and got one block almost finished for next week...might even get both of next week's blocks done by Tuesday night.

Here is my finished Handy Andy:

dublb 06-10-2012 04:53 PM

Perfect! I love your block.:thumbup:

deranged_damsel 06-10-2012 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks all for the wonderful compliments and encouragement :D :D :D
that is the end of my blocks that are sewn, so I will HAVE to get at it again to have something to show for next week.
I picked up a new fabric at my LQS the other day... still debating on if it is to late to start using it... hmmm decisions! maybe it would make nice corner stones.... hmmmm

dublb 06-10-2012 06:12 PM

OH, I like it Candace. Ya have ta use it some how!