Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

sewbizgirl 08-02-2016 07:00 PM

Glad you found it, Jeanie...

Ah, Jan changed her avatar pic. Is that a new quilt you made with the license plate on it? I love mine!

givio 08-02-2016 07:40 PM

Thanks, QNS, I appreciate the trade of scraps.
SBG, As you know, I got your scraps, thanks again!
I hope the other girls got the license plates from Michigan. :-)
SBG I was thinking that if I expanded the templates 200%, then it would mean that the template wouldn't fit on normal size printing paper. I wanted to try it though, but didn't because I thought it wouldn't work. Did you do it on a regular home printer? I can't imagine how that would work on mine...
I'm with Jeannie. I have some blocks finished that I need to take pictures of and then post-- but looking forward to doing something else. It should be UFO's like Jeannie mentioned... but! I joined a Round Robin. So, I've been posting there in that Forum the last couple of weeks instead of here in the Blocks of Month and Week Forum.
I don't want to leave FWS unfinished though! Still planning to continue with it....
Susan, prayers that you will find the comfort you need at this difficult time.

oksewglad 08-02-2016 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So sorry, Susan...you will have some good memories to hold onto.

Oh sew good to see everyone chime in...like writing on a fresh piece of paper...kids called from Chicago...flight to home has been delayed could be 3:00a.m. before they get here...

Got a Kindle pic of the cow quilt... [ATTACH=CONFIG]555213[/ATTACH]

janRN 08-03-2016 04:18 AM

OK, that cow is too darn cute!! Makes me smile.

SBG, I made that as a hanging for my front door--my neighbor's check out my door all the time to see what's new. They love this one.

givio 08-03-2016 05:13 AM

Jan, I was dreaming about changing up the hanging on my front door. I've got a full window on it, so it's perfect for hanging something. It's another one of those 'so many ideas, so little time' situations.
OkSG, the pinwheels really add a nice touch too. I've always liked the pink and brown combination. I was expecting to see black and white-- so got a pleasant surprise. :-)

sewbizgirl 08-03-2016 05:18 AM

Cute idea, Jan...

Gladie, the cow is adorable. Well done! Hope your kids arrived okay.

Givio, in order to blow up the templates I had to cut them apart and just do one or two at a time. It took several pieces of paper.

So... good morning everyone!

Honchey 08-03-2016 05:24 AM

Just got news from Patrice..She sent the report to the "Techies" to see if they can fix the problem..If they can, she will merge the 2 into one...

oksewglad 08-03-2016 05:44 AM

I noticed Jan's peace sign, too...

Thanks on the cow..years ago I was given the HST's...I found the pink fabrics to work with...then about 2 years ago I found the browns in my stash and the cow evolved...added the green cause a cow's gotta have grass....givio we have a herd of brown cows, not the generic b/w variety....

Kids missed flight last night due to delays...Will be here later this morning...not a good day with 3 little ones...Will be a busy 10-14 days..now to have spaghetti ready for lunch....

QuiltingNinaSue 08-03-2016 10:26 AM

Sounds like a good plan, Honchey.

JuneBilly, thinking of you and your loss; celebrate the good memories that you have had with your Dad.

OK, love that cute cow. Enjoy the children and hug them countess times a day .

Cleaned up lunch,now time to get myself back in the QR. Later.

sewbizgirl 08-03-2016 12:22 PM

Gladie, do you find yourself talking to the cows, asking them, "How now, brown cow?"

:D Sorry, I couldn't help myself! I'll go sit on my hands now...

Merging the threads would be great if they can do it. I just figured we had hit our limit... the brick wall at the end of the road. Maybe not...