Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 12-05-2012 08:16 PM

Anael--I am very sorry to hear of the decision your DS and his wife have to make. Maybe God will make it "easy" and she will miscarry the one twin...if that is His will of course. I have heard of this happening....will be praying for them and you also.

Bev--praying for you and your husband at this time...and the rest of the family too.

mirabelle 12-06-2012 01:05 AM

Anael I just want to wrap my arms around you and tell you everything is going to be alright but unfortunately I can't do that. Your DS and DDIL have many sleepless hours ahead of them as they struggle with this decision. May God guide them through this difficult time

Bev you and your family are also in my prayers,

I hope it is comforting to both of you to know that you can come here any time and let your feelings out.

Stay strong

gardnergal970 12-06-2012 05:41 AM

Dubib..I've been following your posts and it brings back memories. It's such a sad struggle and so hard on everyone. I'm praying you and yours find comfort and strength during this time.

Anael 12-06-2012 11:47 AM

They went to the local hospital today for the regular check up. The little one hasn't gained any weight in the past three weeks. I'm going to my DDIL tomorrow morning so she won't be alone. Her mom will be there in the afternoon.

janRN 12-06-2012 02:39 PM

Anael, my heart hurts for you and your family.

gardnergal970 12-06-2012 03:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
With such sadness in our group right now, please bear with me as I rejoice in getting THREE UFO's completed this week. They can be considered low hanging fruit since two only needed borders and binding and the other was about 1/3 quilted and needed only that finished and binding. Plus they were all small quilts. Two were QAUG which I really like and plan to use it with the PC blocks. Here are pictures.[ATTACH=CONFIG]380571[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]380572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]380573[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 12-06-2012 03:46 PM

Love your projects, GG. Very colorful.

I have been in the kitchen, working on the Buffalo Chip cookies; all done. On to the other cookies tomorrow; will try to post the winter 'fest' special packages on Monday, if we do not have snow here. Enough cookies to send elsewhere; have you emailed me yet PC rider?? Will send a packet of recipe cards to the International Scene of PC riders to those who want to try their own in their own homes. It will ship easily and less expensive than the care packages.

Life's problems are never easy to solve; big {[Hug}] May your prayers from your lips reach God's ear... hang in there; around the next corner may be the answer.

oksewglad 12-06-2012 05:23 PM

Good for you GGal! I like the very narrow sashings on the middle quilt and how the narrow border extends into the wider border. I used a similar technique on a mini for a fundraiser (again) last week. Don't need to have it finished until March so it will sit while I decide how to quilt it.

PS QNS--I've been so blessed with your generosity but recipes would be great.

dublb 12-06-2012 05:48 PM

DMIL passed th'safternoon at just before 3:00pm. I can't stop cryin'. May I be as good a DMIL as she was.

janRN 12-06-2012 06:11 PM

Oh, Bev. My sympathies go out to you and DH and family. It's so hard to lose a loved one, doubly hard at this time of year. Comfort yourself with the thought that she is at peace, not suffering and in pain, and will remain in your hearts for a long, long time. Please get some rest--the next few days will be hard. When I lost my mother in July you all were here for me. Know, Bev, that we are here for you.
Peace-Jan