Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 06-27-2013 08:12 PM

I just realized that in my rush ta git it ta ya that I didn't git a pict & didn't send it ta Anael for "approval"! So much for followin' the fun rules. Argue!!!!!!! I can't believe I did that!

JeanieG 06-27-2013 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 6147699)
I just realized that in my rush ta git it ta ya that I didn't git a pict & didn't send it ta Anael for "approval"! So much for followin' the fun rules. Argue!!!!!!! I can't believe I did that!

Oh dear, I forgot too!!! That makes two of us dublb!

dublb 06-27-2013 08:59 PM

Thanks Jeanie for helpin' me not feel so absent minded. LOL I'm absent minded anyway.

mirabelle 06-27-2013 09:04 PM

Well I was typing away and them something happened and I lost everything...

Doc is not happy with the wound healing and wants to leave the stitches in for another 5 days as DS is mobile and doing exercises he doesn't want the stitches to tear...

Now back to the sewing room to sew a border on my kids quilt then I can get the binding on Smith Mountain..

QuiltE it is 3pm Friday here, will have to check the time differences, have a happy Canada Day sewing and creating

mirabelle 06-27-2013 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the baby quilt I have put together today, I embroidered the blocks some time ago, the background fabric is Fairy Frost so is photographed very shiny, now to sew binding on....my shoulder does not hurt, my shoulder does not hurt,,,,,

QuiltE 06-28-2013 03:31 AM

MiraB ... Another beauty you have there!!! Such a soft and pretty quilt for a wee Miss. Your embroidery detail is phenomenal. It's truly a keeper, so is there a special little one for whom it is destined?

I've always remember it as you're on the other end of the day, ahead of us plus a couple hours .... plus of course, that only counts when I "remember"!!! One of our neighbours kids worked in Aus ... now get this, gave boat cruise commentaries to the tourists in the harbour (Sydney?), then met a guy. Came home, he followed and stayed, went back, came back to get married and they lived happily ever after in Aus!! So parents were always juggling time for calling ... and got us first used to the time change. Oh dear for your DS ... I guess that's kind of a good news bad news that they want the stitches in for protection. Does that mean he's back to work? or stay home for a bit longer? Time now Friday, 7:31 am, so you are soon to bed! Your shoulder does not hurt ... :D It'll be happy to go to bed!

mirabelle 06-28-2013 04:10 AM

All I can say after my day of sewing is OUCH !!!!! Got the binding sewn on Smith Mountain and finished hand sewing the binding on my Mini Dresdens tonight. It is now 10pm and I am ready for bed.

DS goes back to work 6pm Monday evening for a 12 hour night shift, thank goodness he is sitting in an office all night in front of 3 computer screens. He controls the movements of the cane trains, cane harvest season started 2 weeks ago so not a good start to the season for him.

DD is participating in the Townsville Festival Fun Run, and as part of her responsibilities in being chosen to do this she has to raise money for charity, so I though I would make her a couple of kids quilts to be raffled or auctioned as all money raised is going to the Ronald McDonald House at the Hospital, which caters for families of sick children who need somewhere to stay while the kids are in hospital.

No rest for the wicked around here:D Goodnight everyone

QuiltingNinaSue 06-28-2013 05:01 AM

Sooo nice to be able to read a few messages this morning, good and bad. Differences in time zone I tend to forget, even those in the USA. Sorry ds is not healing as quickly as the doctor wanted, Mirabelle. Your finished projects are out standing, Mirabelle.

Sigh! sigh!!!:thumbdown: no MBs to admire and pet. Delayed reactions makes excitement build up a little more. Maybe, OksewGlad, the sender could post photos for you. And my MB is very slow about getting here.....sigh!!

Slept out this morning, rested all day yesterday. Resting all day today. Tomorrow, bfs and dh and I are all going to DM to have a bit of fun. Looking forward to that, except it is sooooooo hot here.

gardnergal970 06-28-2013 06:06 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]421506[/ATTACH]Look what was in my mail yesterday! OK...thanks so much. It goes well with the rest but I didn't take a picture of them together. While taking and uploading pictures I did capture a couple of the quilts I've finished over the past month.[ATTACH=CONFIG]421507[/ATTACH] And then there is the Easy Street finish.[ATTACH=CONFIG]421508[/ATTACH] I don't have a good place to display them for a picture but you get the idea I think.
Mirabelle....beautiful finishes but beauty doesn't always have to come with pain.
QNS...glad you're resting. You will surely not be forgotten and get your MB soon. The month is almost gone.
DD....very nice fabric for a little one.
This is short this morning...I have to check on the raspberries and dust my cole crops before it gets too hot to move outside....check back later today. Have a good one everyone!

dublb 06-28-2013 07:13 AM

Oooo more MB's & lovely quilts!!! I just love 'em all. :)
Sue I was bad. I got in such a hurry ta git OK's block ta her before she left town that I didn't take a pict! I'm so mad at myself!