Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 09-20-2013 06:01 AM

It has been an eye opener this month, unable to drive or travel comfortable, the bank account is much healthier. (Except what I did on line!! Drat the internet shopping!!:mad:) So I guess I stay at home more and enjoy our life here and get myself into the sewing room more, there is lots there to entertain me. Lots of UFOs and new projects too.

I love Fall and its cooler temperatures. The leaves changing color and creating beautiful color in the landscapes here. Missed that in southern Texas. So good to enjoy it now. Have an interlocking leaf pattern to make a quilt to reflect this time of year. And a huge tub filled with fabric reflecting those colors.

Honchey 09-20-2013 06:26 AM

Hi Everyone, it's been cool here also and there are leaves scattered all over the place...My MB block is done and on it's way to - - - - - . :) Now to decide next month's block..the way I'm misplacing things it may take me awhile:D...

Anael, gee, I hope they fix you soon...If I had your kind of pain I'd be sitting on the steps of the ER and refusing to move...

Men...if they only knew the half of it!!! Oh the marital fabric we weave!!!

QNS,I understand how you feel about the drive & travel bit...the 10 hour trips back & forth to NC take a toll on me as far as the bottom half of my body is concerned...DH doesn't like to stay over anywhere inbetween...He likes to get from point A to B as quickly as possible... I better go....have to find a book upstairs...

Anael 09-20-2013 06:44 AM

Honchey, we can't go to the ER without being referred by the GP. Today is a better day though, I can move around without being in too much pain.

QNS, the joy of the internet :D :D I have to leave my wallet in my purse, otherwise I would shop online almost every day!

Anael 09-20-2013 06:46 AM

Mirabelle, did he pass the test? Please tell......:D :D :D

JanieW 09-20-2013 08:32 AM

Greetings from London!!

Today I went up the Shard!! That was way out of my comfort zone but what a view of London.

Hope you all are doing well.

Anael 09-20-2013 10:48 AM

Hi Janie, good to hear you're enjoying yourself! Have a great time :)

mirabelle 09-20-2013 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6304521)
Mirabelle, did he pass the test? Please tell......:D :D :D

Anael it is tomorrow I spend the day with them, although last night we chatted for almost an hour, DD couldn't get a word in:D will certainly let you know what happens.

Anael 09-20-2013 01:01 PM

Have fun Mirabelle :)

dublb 09-20-2013 05:42 PM

What a day I had! I'm so very tired now. Met my DAunt at the doughnut shop early before her DGK went ta school. It was fun ta sit & talk ta those kids. I came home, did some straightenin' up & talked ta a good friend on the phone for a bit. My DDIL canceled our trip ta Hobby Lobby 'cause it was rainin' & she didin't want ta git the kids out in it. :) Yes it rained! I'm happy about that.
I fixed myself some hard boiled eggs for lunch 'cause DH just stopped by for a minuet as he had lunch w/an old friend. I then hung up 2 accordion type o' cup hangers & hung up a few o' my cups. Yes I do collect cups also. :) At about 3:00 I met another DF at my old house & we cleaned the kitchen cabinets till 7:30. All we got done was the cabinets. We pulled out the the contact paper & bleached out the shelves. We used Murphy's Oil Soap ta scrub the rest o' the cabinets. She brought somethin' called Greased Lightnin' & we used it on the counter top. I can't believe all the crawlin' in & out o' those cabinets that I did. Sigh I hurt all over! I bet I sleep well tanight. :)

mirabelle 09-20-2013 07:50 PM

Take care of yourself Bev, and don't try to do too much in one day.