Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 01-17-2014 07:52 PM

Mirabelle - that sound sooooooo great! I'm going to put it together soon!

QuiltingNinaSue 01-17-2014 08:16 PM

Me too. Mirabelle. Also very interested in what you had to say to Dublb about the embroidery machine as I have one just like hers.

Get a good night's rest, Mirabelle. You were missed. Will be anxious to see the Dear Jane Blocks also.

QuiltE 01-17-2014 08:40 PM

TaDaaaaaaa .... the FIRST block has been made!!! :D
And a beauty it is.

Hip Hip Hooray, MiraB!!
No wonder MrMiraB comes home .... with all the good baking waiting for him.
That recipe looks like you can't stop and one piece.

You are SO fortunate that your LA'er will do your quilts, so quickly!

Anael 01-17-2014 10:48 PM

YEAH the first DJ is done :D :D Lovely block Mirabelle ! ! ! !
Thanks so much for the recipe. I do have all the ingredients so I might make one today!

mirabelle 01-17-2014 11:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So Sorry NinaSue for not including you, the Embird software also allows you to convert designs to whatever format you need.

Honchey what beautiful little posie blocks, so sweet, love the main fabric. Can't wait to make a few of these.

Hope everyone enjoys making their slice, it really is yummy, DS came over today and there was 2 pieces on a plate, they weren't there when he left:D:D

When DD was home at Christmas we had a day of just cutting up fabric, I had a border print and she cut them stack and whack method with 8 layers, yesterday I started making the blocks at club and today finished them and the connecting blocks. Will try and get them together tomorrow. She wants a new quilt for her sofa.

mirabelle 01-17-2014 11:30 PM

Will try and take a better photo of the fabric tomorrow, the snowball blocks are gold and purple, but look white and brown in that pic:D the blocks are only 10 inches

Anael 01-18-2014 01:41 AM

And a red ribbon already :D :D They are beautiful Mirabelle, look like those old tiles!

Honchey, your 4PP are beautiful, you nailed it! I don't have the courage to try that but if I would find such lovely fabric I might.

Anael 01-18-2014 02:06 AM

The base of the Caramel Coconut Slice is in the oven, the topping is waiting :) And so am I :D :D

Anael 01-18-2014 03:44 AM

Mirabelle,would you please never ever post those recipes again, please????? It's so good..........:D :D I feel it's going straight to the hips :) :o I didn't even wait till it was cold or at least cooled down a bit :eek:

mirabelle 01-18-2014 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6519147)
Mirabelle,would you please never ever post those recipes again, please????? It's so good..........:D :D I feel it's going straight to the hips :) :o I didn't even wait till it was cold or at least cooled down a bit :eek:

Yay Anael was first to try the recipe :thumbup: I should have placed a disclaimer at the end of the recipe, I take no responsibility for its yumminess or for anyone who can't resist eating it before it gets cold:D:D:D:hug: