Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

gardnergal970 02-19-2014 04:35 PM

9 Attachment(s)
I combined Janie and Anael since they both did only one quilt along. Can you pick out your blocks?[ATTACH=CONFIG]463372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]463380[/ATTACH] I've started at the far left side, then the center row, and the right side. So many memories from these past two plus years. Thanks a million.:hug::hug:<3

carriem 02-19-2014 04:52 PM

Ggal--that is a great layout! What a special quilt you will have. :)

QuiltingNinaSue 02-19-2014 05:15 PM

Had a wonderful day. a big FART day, and DD called me as I was on my way home...and gave me the delightful news that we are going to be grandparents come November...We are so excited.

Bad news is I did not get the MB mailed today....so sorry...it will happen soon.

janRN 02-19-2014 06:12 PM

Ggal, that is amazing! When you said you were combining the blocks I couldn't picture how you would do it. I love it, and what great memories it brings back. What a fun quilt--you're awesome!

QNS, congratulations! A great FART and even greater news of becoming grandparents.

dublb 02-19-2014 06:30 PM

Ooooooh! GG it's just wonderful! I just love how ya rolled it all inta one project! (y)

I had a verrrrrry busy day. First th'smornin' my DGSon came over. It had been a while since he has come over. Between the all the times he (or someone in their family) has been sick, my DGM fallin' & breakin' her hip, & in the last weeks my pain close (or on) my ovary. I haven't seen him in a long time. We had a great 2 hours. :)
Then in the afternoon my DGNephew had an early release day. He was here for 3 hours. I'm one tired puppy!
I'm still workin' on my MB but don't think I'll git any o' it done tanight.

oksewglad 02-19-2014 06:30 PM

Sorry about Hercules, DDamsel. That's a tough one, I know.

Oh my GGal, that is such a wonderful tribute to your PC friends! So very creative. An it only took you a fat quarter?

Well there's a Gma in MO that's one excited Gma! Congratulations, QNS!

Spent the day in town working with quilt guild putting backs on Binky Patrol blocks. Now to do some sewing for myself!

QuiltE 02-19-2014 09:48 PM

GGal ... my goodness, what an incredibly great idea you had to do this. Amazing how well the two sets have mixed together. Love the QSTs added in as fillers and how they take away from the sashing just being a bunch of stripes! Well done ... now what next? A border?

QNSue ... what wonderful news you got today!!!! Now you will have to get some new baby quilts made!

OKSGlad ... explain ... Binky Patrol Blocks, please? :D

A wee bit of sewing tonight ... but I think I get a lot of it tomorrow!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

How's the Booster Club Members doing for February?
I'm closing in on my list ... and have the bonus of the Nine Hearts getting pieced, that wasn't even in the plan! :):)

JeanieG 02-19-2014 10:15 PM

Gardnergal - that quilt is simply superb! You are so talented to think of putting them both together. I did not get a photo of your wonderful block put on the board today, so sorry! Was gone most of the day again today.

QuiltingNinaSue 02-20-2014 05:31 AM

GardenGal, I did not see the state of Missouri and blue bird block on the quilt top...maybe that will be on the back of the quilt?

Thunder and lightning here this morning.

Quilt room time. Have a good day everyone.

deranged_damsel 02-20-2014 06:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Good Morning, THANKS so much for your kind words, I tend to get VERY attached to furry friends. my sweet Sugar is expecting puppies in the next month or so... so I have that to look forward to sharing with you all :D

GGAl :D :D :D what a SPECTACULAR quilt!!! OOOooooooohhhh I LOVE IT! I think is showcases each individual talent, all wrapped up in a giant hug of your talent!!! FUN

HERE also is my MB from Janie.... ~giggles~ she added a chubby baby just for me!