Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FWS PONY CLUB Wk 7 Bright Hopes & Bird's Eye View Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-wk-7-bright-hopes-birds-eye-view-discussion-page-t179417.html)

QuiltE 02-16-2012 07:01 PM

DublB ... you can bet that I'm chomping at the bit to get it my hot little hands!!!!! I'm sure the LQS will phone me the minute it arrives ........ and I won't be wasting anytime getting there to see it IRL!! Kind of a "I'll believe it when I see it" situation right now!!! :)

Honchey ... I think what you need is to head to NC and get some R+R along with some Bingo, to get rid of that bug!

dublb 02-16-2012 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 4981835)
I've gone thru 2 boxes of tissues in 2 days. eye drops, nasal inhalers, antibiotics, hot showers, steam vaporizers, Halls cough drops and chicken soup. If it doesn't start getting better by tomorrow I'm going to see the DR for a cortisone shot. On another note.. Here's a photo of the fabric I mentioned in one of the other threads..I think..It's Xmas cowboys in different settings. there's even a Santa Claus cobwboy riding a horse . real cute but kinda big...He fits in the center of Children's delight. now to see what will go around the center square. i have extra if anyone is interested..PM me. H

Man Oh Man, that's so cute! It makes me laugh!
I'm on my 3rd box of tissue also. How did we both git it thousands of miles apart?
God bless you.

dublb 02-16-2012 07:14 PM

I think that I'll head to the bed & see if I can actually git some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ** saunters off & coughs**

Honchey 02-16-2012 07:27 PM

Speak up girls, I have 3 yards of this fabric and I can't use it all...I bought this when The Rag Shop closed it's doors about 6 yrs ago and it's been sitting in a tote since then. I don't want anything for it just your address...I think a fat 1/4 would go round for a few of you! H

oksewglad 02-17-2012 09:43 AM

Lots been going on while I've been gone--chicken noodle pot luck, FQ swaps of Santa on the range, and Kleenex/pharmaceuticals making money off the suffering of others!!
SIL and I have been cleaning out family leftovers. My family room has been home to "family archives" for the past 5 years. Have it winnowed down to the important stuff now. Now onward.

JeanieG 02-17-2012 10:19 AM

Oksewglad - Don't you just have to finally "get in the mood" to go through all those "family archives". It feels so good to finally make headway in a challenge like that. Congratulations!

JeanieG 02-17-2012 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 4981892)
I think that I'll head to the bed & see if I can actually git some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ** saunters off & coughs**

Hope you had a restful night. I think that is the worse part of being sick, you NEED the sleep, but it is so elusive.

All you "sickies" get well soon. I have absolutely no patience with illness. I want to be well NOW! LOL

dublb 02-17-2012 01:17 PM

I also want ta be well now!!!! I'm tired of doing nothin'. I have no patience with this. I am doing what I need ta do. I just don't want to. Thanks Ya'll, I appreciate ya lettin' me vent.

Honchey - I hope someone gets that fabric & adds it to their Pony quilts. It is so cute! Betsy Ross said that she doesn't want Santa in her quilt. (I'm such a smart aleck.) But he's so cute!
Are ya feeling any better? I sure hope so!

OK - I'm glad that ya were able ta go through all of those relics. I'm bad about that.

Jeanie - Sleep didn't come easily, but I did eventually go to sleep on the couch. On the couch I can sleep sittin' up. I'm hoping that that will keep this stuff out of my lungs. I did sleep late though, & feel slightly better. :thumbup:

Termi 02-17-2012 02:31 PM

Gee, I hope you all feel better very soon. I have no patience for being sick either, I get very cranky.

QuiltE 02-17-2012 02:45 PM

Checking in here ...

Honchey and DublB ... and how's the progress with the plague?

OKSGlad ... Looks like a productive week! Does that leave you with more stash space? :)

DublB ... oh come on now, where's Betsy's sense of humour?????

JeanieG .... me too, no patience or time to be sick ... however I keep have this feeling that those two "southerners" are shipping their bugs north to Ontari-ari-ari-ooooooooooooo! :(