Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE FWS PONY CLUB Wk 7 Bright Hopes & Bird's Eye View Discussion Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-wk-7-bright-hopes-birds-eye-view-discussion-page-t179417.html)

JeanieG 02-17-2012 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 4984155)
Checking in here ...

JeanieG .... me too, no patience or time to be sick ... however I keep have this feeling that those two "southerners" are shipping their bugs north to Ontari-ari-ari-ooooooooooooo! :(

Oh no! How can they do such an awful thing to you! :p

QuiltE 02-17-2012 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 4984825)
Oh no! How can they do such an awful thing to you! :p

I know .. I know .. I know .. And we thought they were friends!!!!!!!!!
Watch out or they'll pack it up and send it to you. :)
And now, me dahlings, I'se a gonna go to the bunkhouse for some zzzzzzzzzzzz!

dublb 02-17-2012 07:35 PM

Hey ya'll I feel to bad ta be sending anything to anyone. No plots here. :) Seriously Ya'll stay well!
I know that this little face is supposed ta be someone sticking their tongue out, but ta me it looks like how I feel.:p

Honchey 02-17-2012 08:25 PM

I cut the Santa cowboy fabric and should be in the mail by Monday.. now it's time to put the eye drops in again and then time to go to bed. I'm feeling okay when all the stuff I'm taking is working.. I know when it starts to wear off...this is the 4th time since last November that I've been sick with the same thing. I'm getting tired of this house guest!!! I want him gone...it has to be a him because I know a woman wouldn't do this to me. I managed to get a block done(easy/stripes) but I can't remember the name...for some reason I can't remember the names for these blocks or the weekly number that's associated with them. The first fws quilt-along blocks were easier for me to remember. I'm rambling...time to go..."nite. Honchey/Anne

mirabelle 02-17-2012 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 4984994)
I cut the Santa cowboy fabric and should be in the mail by Monday.. now it's time to put the eye drops in again and then time to go to bed. I'm feeling okay when all the stuff I'm taking is working.. I know when it starts to wear off...this is the 4th time since last November that I've been sick with the same thing. I'm getting tired of this house guest!!! I want him gone...it has to be a him because I know a woman wouldn't do this to me. I managed to get a block done(easy/stripes) but I can't remember the name...for some reason I can't remember the names for these blocks or the weekly number that's associated with them. The first fws quilt-along blocks were easier for me to remember. I'm rambling...time to go..."nite. Honchey/Anne

I have just caught up on the chatter and I am smiling, love your thoughts on your male house guest, he needs kicking out now. I hope everyone is feeling better, with all the soup and good thoughts I am sure you will both be on your feet soon.

janRN 02-18-2012 05:25 AM

I think your houseguest has moved on to Western PA. Yep, miserable with sinusitis. Thank you all for sharing LOL!!

QuiltE 02-18-2012 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 4985528)
I think your houseguest has moved on to Western PA. Yep, miserable with sinusitis. Thank you all for sharing LOL!!

Oh they shared it all right .... with me too!!!!!!
Sinusitis? cold? whatever?
........... a sore throat, puffy eyes, one exploding head .... how'bout you
JanRN?
I don't think I'm going to get much done today
... and it probably won't be any sewing for what I do manage.
arrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!
:(

oksewglad 02-18-2012 07:34 AM

Oh you poor dears, maybe I'm the culprit as I started out with it the day after Christmas. (Knock on wood the second round has passed over me. You know the jet stream has kept real "winter" out of the Midwest!) Anyone buy Tang? Hot tea and Tang always helps the folks here.

dublb 02-18-2012 08:31 AM

Oh Ya'll I'm so sorry! I did not realize that it was spreading that far. :thumbdown: Gargle w/salt water or Listerine to keep it out of your throat. Use salt water nasal spray, & I've started taking hot showers twice a day ta git this stuff out of my head. The Dr. said that Sinusitis starts out as a cold & brings a bacterial infection along. Double whammie! I hope ya'll can keep this couple out of your lives!

QuiltE 02-18-2012 09:43 AM

Oh I've already got it in my throat!
Just back from the grocery store with a bag of lemons to brew with tea ... and a new bottle of Vicks.
So today's going to be a day of a lot of water, tea with lemon, sniffing boiling water with Vicks ... and gargling salt water (ick!) ............... and some extra sleep.

Yea right ... drink plenty of fluids and stay in bed and sleep ... who are they trying to kid!

Good Night Kids .... and to think it's only 12:45!