Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party Wk. 44, K6, H8, I6, J5, LS9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-wk-44-k6-h8-i6-j5-ls9-t73605.html)

wilhelmina 11-04-2010 06:12 AM

Jan, love your blocks! Looking perfect, as always! :D

luvmortherest 11-04-2010 02:25 PM

beautiful blocks all

Butterflyspain 12-10-2010 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is week 44, finished but not perfect. I looked at H8 and then found out it was turned wrong way the cross is wrong but I am not changing it, it definately staying put.

sandpat 12-10-2010 03:51 PM

:lol:...who cared Elle? Its your quilt! I kind of like it that way anyhow. The whole group is very pretty. I love K-6!

QuiltswithConvicts 12-10-2010 09:07 PM

I am getting so excited for all of you as ya'll get closer to finishing up. I have filled the void left by having completed the top with 2 other quilts and the quilting of JJ.

Great work one & all! The blocks are really all beautiful.

One of the things I love about these little gems is that they each can stand by themselves as a pretty little thing.

Butterflyspain 12-10-2010 11:51 PM

Thanks everyone, Yes Patti I have got to the stage now when I say who cares its mine and I like it that way anyway.

I think that part of the excitement with these block is when you start puting them together, some of them have had my brain going when all else fails and thats been often I nip up to the computer and print out a block in fabrics.

Cut out all of weeks 45 and 46 for Monday, I am on a roll. I would like to do the ´cornerstones as well I kinda like them so we will see. Theres onethere that looks like a swine to do. That start one

Elle

sandpat 12-11-2010 05:42 AM

There are a couple in these last few weeks that "are a swine to do" or worse! But....keep remembering that then you will hit a few weeks that are soooo easy its ridiculous, and then you are done!...So...get going my dear!:D:

Butterflyspain 12-11-2010 05:44 AM

Yes I think week 45 and 46 are easy, I cut all the fabrics out and week 45 certainly looked an easy peasy one thank goodness. Week 46 has one with a lot of halve moons but I think I will applique them.

Elle

wilhelmina 12-11-2010 06:44 PM

Elle, Lovely blocks! I especially LOVE your H8, as mine is also turned the same as yours! When I realized what I had done, I decided it was too perfect to change...:lol:

I am soooo glad my blocks are done, but I find myself thinking about another quilt with some of these blocks, although it would not include all the blocks, just my favorites, or aka the easy/fast ones. :lol:

Go Elle, race for the finish!

Butterflyspain 12-12-2010 01:43 AM

Thanks Meredith, I am liking some of the new fabric I was sent to me by a friend on the quilting board and also some I bought in Seville when I was there. I am having a rest this week end as I really have raced along last week. Perhaps I will catch up with you this week coming.

Elle