Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

paintmejudy 12-10-2012 07:00 PM

LOL great answers, but you're right, Sunlite, the second one could attract the wrong kind of crowd.

Glad so many of you have already committed to this. I love scrappy, it really is my favorite.

The top is done, pictures taken, now I need to write it all out. Whoo hoo, another trip coming up in 2-1/2 weeks!

calano1 12-10-2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5710969)
I have something I am sampling out right now, a scrappy stash buster that can be made in whatever size you want. (Well, with all the stash we have, nothing except a quilt to cover a football field could be considered a true stash buster.)

But, this is not a big involved 5 or 6 week quilt, and can be accomplished in 2 or 3 longish lessons -- I thought maybe I could give you mystery fans something to do in January until the next mystery quilt train starts the middle or end of February.

Hmmm .... I know some of you are still hanging around in the club car -- just wondered if anyone had any interest. I was thinking of posting 12/29, 1/5 and 1/12.

That is a fabulous idea ...count me in!! :)

Sapphire_Rae 12-10-2012 08:00 PM

I'm in for the ride too. Excited to see where this train takes me. How about Scrappy Express Mystery Train.

Sapphire_Rae 12-10-2012 08:03 PM

Hey dart1, love your colors - chai tea comes to mind! Came out great, a great lap quilt.

frustratedquilter40 12-10-2012 08:48 PM

I am in too would love to join in on this :thumbup:

Julielhs 12-10-2012 10:12 PM

Count me in ��

Quiltaddiction 12-11-2012 02:46 AM

Me Me Me I'll go again. I'm just putting the sashing on #3 I really like it will post a picture when it's done.Thanks for going again Judy!

Mary O 12-11-2012 03:48 AM

All my scraps are color cordinated and ready to go!!!!!!!!Hope to make a dent in each one.Can't wait.....

IBQLTN 12-11-2012 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5711702)
I'm good with the Scrappy Train/Amtrak/chugalug. lol. I haven't finished the last, but it gives me something to catch up on. lol

I have a box of scrap bags I tried to sell at a huge garage sale for 1.00 each and no one bought any, so yeah, I have scraps GALORE.

Gees! Thanks for the 'scrappy train' thought ... now I'm going to have the old song "Give Me a Ticket for an Aeroplane" running through my head and I'll be singing give me a ticket for the Scrappy Train all day! LOL

SheriR 12-11-2012 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by IBQLTN (Post 5712555)
Gees! Thanks for the 'scrappy train' thought ... now I'm going to have the old song "Give Me a Ticket for an Aeroplane" running through my head and I'll be singing give me a ticket for the Scrappy Train all day! LOL

HaHa. That's funny. You made me laugh and THANKS! I'll have that song in my head all day too! :D

@Judy. I'd climb aboard for a Fast Scrappy Mystery Train Ride. It would fit right in with my 2013 goal.