Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

Pat625 10-16-2012 08:16 PM

OK>>>Rose and Ana got me intrigued about this trip!! It will be my first train ride!! I have LOTS of pinks, which will maybe give me a good basis for my new grandbaby due in Feb...or one of the other 7 grandaughters...The grandsons are all done...so will be looking for something feminine!!
Will be shopping my stash tomorrow afternoon, and will post my selections...
Thanks so much!!

nancia 10-16-2012 09:39 PM

good gracious! it is just barely the 17th and you all are on page 17 already!! yikes! i will start looking for fabrics, but 1 1/3 yd is an odd amount from my stash usually buy in 1/4 increments. i shall shop my stash first. i have chocolate hidden in my sewing machine, not saying where, but if you are nice to me i will share.

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5590973)
Ok here I have any and all possible combos I could come up with due to size requirements.. this is it kiddos. I am open to any and all suggestions like hey toss that idea out completely to that one is great to use this from plan C and put it in plan A I dont care. Not knowing what I am making is well very tough on me and those who know how this works probably are laughing. TOO bad, playing so here it goes: plan A through D lol a lot but I told you I am stumped.

I also like Option C part duex. (the one with the pink on the far right). Do as I command! Do it now! :P

Dang.. I don't ever have fabric big enough to play.

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva (Post 5582826)
HELP JUDY!!! Help Help. I told you 6 fabrics would be too much for me. Here are two choices. #1, #2, or try again?

I like #2. do that :D It seems more "fall" to me.

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by chefbwarner (Post 5582837)
I raided the stash and hope there's enough contrast with these. Was wanting to use some Christmas fabrics and found some to go with. feel free to critique. I have a whole room of more.

I like it!

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by haylillan (Post 5586033)
I'm leaning toward the first pic what do you think thats a chocolate for E or F

I also prefer the first

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Farm Quilter (Post 5587374)
Will these work?

I like them but E and B are too close together in shade and pattern.

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Farm Quilter (Post 5587400)
Not enough contrast between B and E. What about these:

I like those as well (yes I"m having fun filling up the forum with my posts tee hee)

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie (Post 5588737)
Will these work? Flowers are approx 3" x 3" Fabric E is a lighter gold than shown, but might replace with a coral shade to match the flowers.

Ooohhh so pretty.. too pretty.. infact.. they should just come to me.. go start over and send those to me. :)

Anastasia 10-17-2012 01:59 AM

[QUOTE=Quiltaddiction;558904

This is my selection for the quilt can't wait to get started. I love a good mystery.[/QUOTE]

I love these. you can feel free to send me the quilt once its all made :)