Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

paintmejudy 11-04-2012 03:02 PM

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love everyone's squares, they all are fabulous! I have the advantage of imaging what they will look like .... hee hee .... and I'm not telling. This is getting exciting!

Chef, don't be unhappy with your choices, they will be beautiful.

chefbwarner 11-04-2012 03:17 PM

Aw thanks Judy. They don't look so badly now that I've posted them. Takes a bit of getting used to. The ladies have really picked some gorgeous combinations. Still waiting for the stop at the Fabric Depot. LOL

chefbwarner 11-04-2012 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by katybob (Post 5634833)
Chefbwarner, I love the pinks and oranges together. I think it's going to be stunning!

Bless your heart Katybob, you pat me on the back and I'll return the favor. Not really, I do love your choices. LOL But thanks. I love oranges and purples and pinks together. :) Oh I just love everyone's.

KarenR 11-04-2012 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5632358)

OK, on a side note did y'all know that Alexander Henry main office and showroom is just a few blocks from me...well ok, 12 blocks.......and I have yet to go there....I understand that you can buy end of those big cardbord spools that they wind the bolts from for kinda cheap like by the pound.....so I will try to get over my shy self and go there and take pictures and stuff...I might be able to talk myself into this if i can convince myself it would be for the good of the group 'train buddies'......just thinking as i'm sewing.

Oh my- I wish I was with you. What a wonderful thing to do. Please take pictures - a lot - a lot. I can not even imagine buying fabric by the pound. Hope you get a great price. Please show us so we can drool over what you get. At 12.00 a yard I don't buy to much.

jaba 11-04-2012 04:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Finished this clue so will post, 2 going on now at my house, so set 1 and set 2[ATTACH=CONFIG]374386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]374387[/ATTACH]It is what it is, we'll see .....

JeanieG 11-04-2012 05:11 PM

Wow Jaba, your doing two quilts. Both look spectacular! Love the colors on both!!!

jaba 11-04-2012 05:42 PM

Not intentionally JeanieG, had them combined first but it looked horrible so split them up and now will try this.

mom-6 11-04-2012 06:58 PM

My pink and white print goes best with the pinky purple set and is the light value and the grape kool-ade one (which looks great with either set) is the dark value.

naomi ryan 11-05-2012 06:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are my blocks color is not true the dark is coco brown with flower [ATTACH=CONFIG]374505[/ATTACH]

vickig626 11-05-2012 06:27 AM

paintjudy - sorry you're still not feeling up to par. Bronchitis can be miserable so take good care of yourself. If you need to delay a clue, we can all just wait in the club car.