Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   New Quilting Bee, August 2017 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-quilting-bee-august-2017-a-t290099.html)

Delphina 08-22-2017 12:30 PM

OK I don't know how to reply with quote HELP

Just Jan 08-22-2017 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Delphina (Post 7892314)
OK I don't know how to reply with quote HELP

Ok to reply to your message I first click on "Reply with Quote" below your post. It will show up in the space where you usually type. Then type your response, then go to bottom and click on "Reply" to send it. If you reply to this post the way I told you above, it will take out your post that shows here, and replace it with my explanation post. Janet

Just Jan 08-22-2017 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 7892280)
Jan, just save it and post it mid month for September - OK? Gals, your blocks are really pretty..

OK, will do. If you think of it, please send me a PM reminder around that time. With my treatments its hard to remember future stuff like that. They tell me when my treatments are done my normal memory will return. I sure hope so! :rolleyes:

Delphina 08-23-2017 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Just Jan (Post 7892442)
Ok to reply to your message I first click on "Reply with Quote" below your post. It will show up in the space where you usually type. Then type your response, then go to bottom and click on "Reply" to send it. If you reply to this post the way I told you above, it will take out your post that shows here, and replace it with my explanation post. Janet

Lets see if I do it right

Just Jan 08-23-2017 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by Delphina (Post 7892558)
Lets see if I do it right

Good Morning! Looks like you did it! :thumbup:

Fabric Galore 08-23-2017 03:49 AM

I made the pinwheel block from February and the chain link block for this month yesterday. I hope I can figure out how to post the photos today. I am still having trouble with Windows 10. I have lost my audio on my computer and I have been trying to solve the problem for 2 weeks and nothings seems to work.

Oksewnsew 08-23-2017 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by Just Jan (Post 7892451)
OK, will do. If you think of it, please send me a PM reminder around that time. With my treatments its hard to remember future stuff like that. They tell me when my treatments are done my normal memory will return. I sure hope so! :rolleyes:

:thumbup: Ok Jan, I will do. Take care.

Twinharbor 08-25-2017 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]579498[/ATTACH]My August blocks done in the knick of time.

carrot 08-25-2017 07:51 AM

Loving all the blocks !!! Have been busy packing. We close on our house Sept. 22. And we have not found a new house yet !!! We want to move so we are half way between our son and our daughter. Our son is buying our house and will let us stay with them until we do. Packing up my sewing room is sad--and making me understand just what a hoarder I am !!!:D

Oksewnsew 08-25-2017 09:24 AM

OHH boy, Twin, those are gorgeous blocks...love the colors. Carrot, that's probably the hardest room to pack, that and the kitchen! Been there, done that. Take it easy and 'carry on'...lolo