Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/stash-buster-scrappy-mystery-quilt-mini-train-ride-t209515.html)

haylillan 12-29-2012 08:05 AM

thanks judy im ready to sew. this my weekend to work so off to work i go

paintmejudy 12-29-2012 08:11 AM

Well, Belfry and Caroline, I thought we might be on a diet train ride after the holidays, but guess that is not the case! LOL But I must say I am up for carrot marmalade for the biscuits. Sounds yummy.

Welcome back, Esther, glad you are on board.

Caroline S 12-29-2012 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 5747415)
Well, Belfry and Caroline, I thought we might be on a diet train ride after the holidays, but guess that is not the case! LOL But I must say I am up for carrot marmalade for the biscuits. Sounds yummy.

I will bring two jars of the carrot marmalade, one hot and one regular. I spice mine up with habanero peppers. I sort of like my sweets that "bite a bit".

SunlitenSmiles 12-29-2012 08:17 AM

climbing out of the 'charm' bin

did someone say carrots

chefbwarner 12-29-2012 08:50 AM

Happy I'm not the only one who's not finished the last train ride mystery. LOL I am plugging along tho. And boy do I have some charms in there and a whole mess of fq's that need to be used up. whoooooohooooooooo stash busting is fun. Thanks Judy Big hugs but nothing fattening from Retta on the FL Gulf coast, ohhhhhh cold bitter winds today

paintmejudy 12-29-2012 08:55 AM

Cold today here, too, well cold for us. Low 30s and I think we had a freeze last night. Right now it's up to 40. I know, I know, you northerners are calling up southerns whimps. But I lived in upstate NY for 33 years and do remember the winters and I sympathize, honestly I do.

frenchfryqueen 12-29-2012 08:58 AM

I don't know that I'll be anything but a bystander for this train ride, but I did bake a fresh Cinnamon Chip cheesecake for all! Looking forward to seeing the fabric choices!

francie yuhas 12-29-2012 09:02 AM

Sorry to be such an ignoramus, but how does one " book mark" so they can find the thread? I'd join,but I want to not get lost on the train! I'll bring the coffee and the fruitcake( full of OR hazelnuts!)

paintmejudy 12-29-2012 09:03 AM

Oh come on, frenchfry, join us, it's fun, in fact it's more fun than should be legal -- tell her, gals, all you returning riders know what a good time this mystery journey has been in the past, and I think will be just as much fun this time.

pbadder 12-29-2012 09:03 AM

I too have oodles of 4-1/2" squares so I'm hopping on this train too. See you all in the Club car for awhile than off to my sewing room to get started. Let the fun begin. Hope to meet with some old friends and hopefully will make some new friends along the way.