Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Sylvia Bridal Sampler BOW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/sylvia-bridal-sampler-bow-t236858.html)

Anael 05-04-2014 11:19 PM

Beautiful thimblebug! It's time for a group shot :) I know some of them can be very time consuming. And you can take credit for the perfect points. Even with PP it's not always easy to have them matched!

mirabelle 05-05-2014 12:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are my Week 17 blocks.

Anael 05-05-2014 01:34 AM

More gorgeous blocks!

laurafet 05-05-2014 04:39 AM

Wow! Everyone's are looking great! I think I need to put the other projects down for a bit and get serious about this. Great job all!

Karen G 05-06-2014 04:43 AM

Time for me to get back to Sylvia, too!

MamaHen 05-06-2014 04:50 AM

Time for me to also get back to them, I am so far behind I feel like i'll never catch up, but in due time they will get done. Love everyone's blocks, they are turning out great.

thimblebug6000 05-08-2014 03:37 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Week 20.... I needed to get these all completed so I can put away this bin of fabric..... [ATTACH=CONFIG]474979[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]474980[/ATTACH].... I'll try to figure out how I got my spreadsheet on here before :D so that you can see my blocks so far. I am looking forward to having more blocks posted throughout the quilt so that my fabrics can all be spread out before I run out of certain ones, rather than just clumped up at the top.

thimblebug6000 05-08-2014 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully this is my up-to-date spreadsheet [ATTACH=CONFIG]474983[/ATTACH]
Oh good, glad that this worked! As I mentioned before.... I need to make blocks in the middle here and there and at the end of my quilt as I am using miscellaneous fabrics & don't want them all clumped in one section.... looking forward to seeing others group block photos.

laurafet 05-09-2014 04:41 AM

Love them all Thimblebug! I have mine in a spreadsheet too, and for the same reason. Yours is looking fantastic. Is anyone quilting as you go?

Barb_513 05-09-2014 06:06 AM

All of your blocks look amazing! So I have about 8 blocks done. Let me give you a little background. My grandmother taught me how to sew when I was a kid. I sew and sell kids clothing. I also do embroidery. I hit 40 this year and my oldest left for college...do you see the mid life crisis coming? haha so I was sitting around one day and realized I needed to start quilting. I miss my grandmother and think of her often. My house is full of her quilts. I want to make quilts for my kids also. So never making a quilt before I started looking online. I fell in love many times but soon realized I love samplers. My dream is a Dear Jane. So I found you all and ordered my book and started my Sylvia. I am loving it. My seam ripper has become my best friend lol. My 8 year old twins seem to always be helping which leads to wrong sides being sewn together or some silly mistake. I have deemed this my learning, practicing and enjoying quilt. It is no where close to all of yours but it is my first and I am enjoying it. Thanks for sharing all your quilts with me. I am really enjoying reading all the posts and seeing all the beautiful blocks. Have a great weekend ladies!