Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/welcome-aboard-mystery-quilt-train-never-too-late-join-ride-t180032.html)

Jenniky 03-08-2012 05:48 AM

Ta Da...

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks. Ended up remaking one block because my WOF print on several fabrics didn't accommodate making all four blocks or my scant 1/4 was not as accurate as I thought it was. Anyways.. loving all the fun. :)

kuntryquilter 03-08-2012 06:18 AM

Love your blocks.

works4me 03-08-2012 06:33 AM

Love the black and red. It looks great.

Everose 03-08-2012 06:43 AM

Jenniky, your blocks are awesome. Love the dragon scales. Now I wonder what mine will look like. Found another black/white fabric last night - more choices.

Jenniky 03-08-2012 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 5041526)
Jenniky, your blocks are awesome. Love the dragon scales. Now I wonder what mine will look like. Found another black/white fabric last night - more choices.

Thanks KuntryQuilter and Works4me...and Everose get busy girlfriend Im so waiting to see your blocks :):) :) :)

vickig626 03-08-2012 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles (Post 5039047)
312-313 thereabouts

ok, after spending almost 20 minutes trying to find these messages, I give up. Can someone HELP me please????
I've been wanting to post some things too and can't find where to post a new message either. Still don't like this new format...sorry...

But I want to participate in this mystery and can't find Step 1. My other question is WHY isn't this part of the group listings under What's New

Thank you.

missgigglewings 03-08-2012 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by vickig626 (Post 5041680)
ok, after spending almost 20 minutes trying to find these messages, I give up. Can someone HELP me please????
I've been wanting to post some things too and can't find where to post a new message either. Still don't like this new format...sorry...

But I want to participate in this mystery and can't find Step 1. My other question is WHY isn't this part of the group listings under What's New

Thank you.

Sorry you are having so much trouble...it took me awhile too! The first step is on page 1..the very first post. It tells you what size to cut your strips.

To start a new thread go to Home, choose your category and right at the top you will see a blue oval. It says Post a New Thread.

And I think it is only new when it is first posted, then other topics take its place! Not sure, but I believe this is how it works.

Hope some of this helps you! Hang in there!

Everose 03-08-2012 07:34 AM

missgigglewings 03-08-2012 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by vickig626 (Post 5041680)

Thank you.

Sorry it posted twice. It said to try again later because you have to wait 30 seconds between post! I waited and re-posted and it showed up twice! Go figure!

Jenniky 03-08-2012 07:58 AM

I have been having the same problem on the board lately with everything trying to post twice. Really buggy :(