"The Check's In The Mail"

Old 10-29-2010, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
It IS funny how that works, too. Sometimes you can recieve a check from as far away as Maine in 3 days, but one state away takes a week, lol!
That is very true. I sent 2 cards 1 day from Washington State 1 to Maine and 1 to the other side of state and quess whos card showed up first. Maine. Weird.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:14 AM

I'm still waiting for mailed shipment of medicine that was sent out Oct.14th, three month supply, had to re-order and pay again, but if it never shows up, three months from now they will ship the next supply for free. Normally I get those shipments in less than a week from order date. First time this has happened.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:36 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Just out of curiosity, do you post feedback when someone said the checks in the mail more than once and drags in on for over a month???
Old 11-16-2010, 10:44 PM

After once, the second time I'd give them a deadline. If they didn't meet the deadline then I'd repost. No, I wouldn't post feedback...I would just notify them that their request had to be cancelled. Things happen that we don't know about or have any control over. "Stuff" happens.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Power Poster

you should NEVER go ahead and send out something you are selling until you have cash in hand...when you go to walmart they do not let you just have it, and send in your payment...no matter who it is or what it is...you are responsible for protecting your interests and if you just go ahead and send away and wait...well, the wait can easily become forever. and possession is 9/10 of the law...once you turn over your item it is no longer yours...so don't give it up until you are paid. there is no reason to be waiting for the 'check in the mail' or broken promises.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:48 AM

i have been lucky so far everyone has paid in a timely manner. if i cant send the money right away then i dont buy it.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:37 PM

I've sold a few things on this site & rece'd checks & so far they have been great customers. I tend to trust, maybe too much.

:thumbup: :thumbup: