Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Agh!!! Men!!!! (sigh) sometimes i swear.... >

Agh!!! Men!!!! (sigh) sometimes i swear....

Agh!!! Men!!!! (sigh) sometimes i swear....

Old 04-05-2010, 07:22 AM

LMAO! I'm still tryijng to get past the fact that he actually took the trash out the same day you asked!!!

I agree, save broke one and use it on him! lol

Way too funny, aggravating, but funny
Old 04-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Power Poster

Oh geeze! I know with my DH I have to take him by the hand and show him things because he just isn't paying attention.

I'd make hubby pay for the new iron if I were you!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by IrishNY
I once asked my son, while he was emptying the upstairs garbage cans, if he would empty the little bag hanging next to my sewing machine that I throw my scraps and threads in. Never thought another thing about it until several days later when I went looking for a bag on the floor that held all the fabrics for my next quilt and couldn't find it. You guessed it - he threw away about $100 of fabric all matched and ready to go.

He's lucky he lived through that one. :roll:
Holy Crap! (sorry, but i think that is a good word for this) I am / would be speehless. they all know that's the worse kind of mad.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Oh geeze! I know with my DH I have to take him by the hand and show him things because he just isn't paying attention.

I'd make hubby pay for the new iron if I were you!
I just read this tonight and laughed about the comment about having to take DH by the hand. Last night my DH and I were changing the size on my quilt frame and he got his tools from the basement and ziploc bags from the kitchen to put pieces in. This morning while he was packing to leave town, he couldn't find the ziploc bags. I asked him if he checked the basement. He was very irate that I would think he was so absentminded. That is, until he found them in the basement with his tools. Then he was irate that I was right. :D
Old 04-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Power Poster

That is horrible. What a day. :roll:
Old 04-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Power Poster

My Hubby puts all broken things out in a shed (we have two), so that is where I would have had to look to find it. He thinks he can either fix broken things or save for parts. If I want something to go to trash I put it in trash bags and have to tell him to take it. On occassion I have bags to go to different places and have to make sure to make the bags look different from each other and make sure the bags are right when they get there.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:50 PM

Reminds me of an experience from years ago. DH and his brother were helping each other with yard work. They'd rented a trailer to haul away the old bushes etc. and started at his house. Meanwhile, my SIL and I got started at our house. When they pulled up with the trailer her face sunk. I can still hear her say, "YOU CUT DOWN THE WRONG TREE!"
Old 04-13-2010, 03:28 AM

I once put all my winter boots into a garbage bag to be put away after winter. Ex thought it was garbage and threw them all away!!!! The thing is, he saw me doing this, as his boots were in there also!!!! OMG!! Hundreds and hundreds of dollars were thrown away. Some I've had for years and to even to try to replace just one pair that I loved would have now cost $500.