Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 03-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I had to take DD to the Dr. again today because she was having stomach pain and was feeling sick to her stomach. She thoroughly checked Emily then asked if any of the Dr.s we had seen gave an oral antibiotic. Because Emily not only has an ear infection but a sinus infection too!! The mucus is running down her throat and into her stomach causing pain. I'm so sick of Dr.s that this really just pissed me off. Her pediatrician just sits there shaking her head. This is the third Dr. in 4 days and finally we have what Emily needs so she can feel better. My DD is 17 should she still be seeing a pediatrician? Monday we see the gynecologist to see if he will change her pills. I can't take her emotional roller coaster much longer. Ok I will stop whining now before Tru yells at me. :-) LOL!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Leann
Originally Posted by DonnaD
I'm in. Maybe if I hang around people who want to lose weight it will motivate me to stick to it. You guys are a great bunch.

And you don't charge $12 a week to listen to me make excuses...
Donna, who charges you every week?

Tru, I am in again. So far, this has been a good stash reducer for me.
Went to weight watchers last year with a friend. It was $12 a week to get weighed in and stay for the thirty minute pep talk and of course their phamplets. Sue said this year they went up to $16 bucks a week. And out of all their recipes I only found one that was any good. Who can afford to eat shrimp and steak and all those fancy things that go with them? Plus who wants to eat seafood all the time. Yuck...
Old 03-31-2011, 07:16 PM

I'm in as a lurker. I'm only trying to lose a few pounds a month now. But I want to keep up on all of you!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I guess I'm in but I don't know why! :-)
Well, there is that thing with you being a whiner (says tru) and that makes the rest of us more comfortable whining and tru can't keep up with all of us so she fusses at you more often thereby keeping the heat off the rest of us whiners....

And other reasons too. I'm sure someone will come up with something nice to say so you won't feel like such a titty baby... ROFLMAO... I love saying titty baby...
Old 03-31-2011, 07:23 PM

I'll give it a shot! I need to get moving again!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nolee
I found out yesterday that I have diabetes and doctor said weight loss alone would get rid of it, so I am in.
Tis true. Hubby starting having sugars in the 250s+. Doc said take these pills or lose 50 lbs. So hubby says okay, I'll lose the weight. Ten weeks later he was down 50 lbs. and sugars were normal. That was 10 years ago. Still normal.

Of course, he may die of accidental causes if he doesn't stop saying "Its no trouble to lose 50 lbs, just make up your mind".

Donna
You can count me in with planning "THE ACCIDENT"
Old 03-31-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

I had to take DD to the Dr. again today because she was having stomach pain and was feeling sick to her stomach. She thoroughly checked Emily then asked if any of the Dr.s we had seen gave an oral antibiotic. Because Emily not only has an ear infection but a sinus infection too!! The mucus is running down her throat and into her stomach causing pain. I'm so sick of Dr.s that this really just pissed me off. Her pediatrician just sits there shaking her head. This is the third Dr. in 4 days and finally we have what Emily needs so she can feel better. My DD is 17 should she still be seeing a pediatrician? Monday we see the gynecologist to see if he will change her pills. I can't take her emotional roller coaster much longer. Ok I will stop whining now before Tru yells at me. :-) LOL!!

It is not whinning when we talk about our kids! You got a get out of jail pass on this one.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Well, there is that thing with you being a whiner (says tru) and that makes the rest of us more comfortable whining and tru can't keep up with all of us so she fusses at you more often thereby keeping the heat off the rest of us whiners.....
Are you dreaming I call out all the whinners so watch yourself!!!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Power Poster

Well, there is that thing with you being a whiner (says tru) and that makes the rest of us more comfortable whining and tru can't keep up with all of us so she fusses at you more often thereby keeping the heat off the rest of us whiners....

And other reasons too. I'm sure someone will come up with something nice to say so you won't feel like such a titty baby... ROFLMAO... I love saying titty baby...
You are on a roll tonight! I'm lovin it!
Old 03-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the pass Tru!