Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/april-weight-loss-winner-nanny-sandy-t112023.html)

trupeach1 03-30-2011 10:39 AM

On April 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On April 30 weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost so PLEASE do not suggest % lost as we have found pounds lost works for us. I will announce the winner May 1.

You can not win 2 months in a row.

We go off topic a lot with chit chat so if you will have a problem with that and will complain (people have in the past) PLEASE do not join.

You will come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragment and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

April showers bring May flowers this months FQ theme is.........FLORAL. As always if you can not send floral send what you have.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

marknfran 03-30-2011 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
On April 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On April 30 weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost so PLEASE do not suggest % lost as we have found pounds lost works for us. I will announce the winner May 1.

You can not win 2 months in a row.

We go off topic a lot with chit chat so if you will have a problem with that and will complain (people have in the past) PLEASE do not join.

You will come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragment and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

April showers bring May flowers this months FQ theme is.........FLORAL. As always if you can not send floral send what you have.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I right that the losers will send the winner just one FQ? What a great incentive!! Think I will do it! :thumbup:

purplemem 03-30-2011 11:33 AM

I'm in, Tru! Another month, another ounce lost. They add UP!

trupeach1 03-30-2011 11:58 AM

marknfran yes that is how it works.

irishrose 03-30-2011 12:32 PM

I guess I like giving away FQs. I'm in.

janethagy 03-30-2011 12:51 PM

Im in... what an incentive to lose weight..:)
and I sure could use to lose some pounds..LOL

cjomomma 03-30-2011 12:52 PM

I guess I'm in but I don't know why! :-)

bluteddi 03-30-2011 01:16 PM

me too.... i'm in..... can't hurt...

trupeach1 03-30-2011 01:55 PM

Irishrose and Carrie stop the whinning you will frighten the newbies!!!!!!

cjomomma 03-30-2011 01:57 PM

Waaaa waaa waaa!!!!