Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/april-weight-loss-winner-nanny-sandy-t112023.html)

2manyprojects 03-31-2011 03:07 AM

count me in, I just keep sending prizes.............

blondeslave 03-31-2011 03:26 AM

Back is getting better finally. Follow up with the orthopedist this morning and expect to be okayed for exercisining again. So watch out next month...LOL...I hope...

Leann 03-31-2011 04:08 AM

Good morning you bunch of losers. April will be different! The battle is mostly mental. Talk to that lazy, undisciplined person that is holding you back - kick 'em to the curb. You have the strength and determination to be in control!

Make it happen!

Lynne

Lindsey 03-31-2011 04:30 AM

ok I'm in I need to get back on track..

Leota 03-31-2011 04:38 AM

I'm in but like Carri... WHY???? I gain back 5 of nine that I lost and can't shed it... but keep sending (if I can get my house unpacked and find my fabric) FQ's to the winners.... it's a way to reduce my stash :D
With DH health declining and just now getting to being able to fix meals like they should be fixed...maybe if I can get to bed before midnight and sleep the entire night, my body will shed these extra 50 pounds... I'm starting a new exercise program that is physical therapy exercises not body building...

coldquilter 03-31-2011 05:08 AM

Well, I am rather new to this board but have enjoyed all the pics and everything else that you all have had to offer and I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds and even a few fq's so what can it hurt. Since I am new though, not sure how I "follow this thread" so maybe a little advice there. Thanks and good luck to all.

Leota 03-31-2011 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by coldquilter
Well, I am rather new to this board but have enjoyed all the pics and everything else that you all have had to offer and I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds and even a few fq's so what can it hurt. Since I am new though, not sure how I "follow this thread" so maybe a little advice there. Thanks and good luck to all.

Put it in your bookmarks... at the top of this thread's page is a tab that says "bookmark"... click on it and put in "April Weight Loss" or something like that... then you will not forget to check in and chat each day...

Leann 03-31-2011 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by coldquilter

Michelle, I recommend you bookmark this thread and just check in every day.

And let the fun begin.

Glad you're on board.

patc328 03-31-2011 06:31 AM

Count me in!

bprayeredup 03-31-2011 06:37 AM

I'm in