Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
August 2011 Winner is oldcottontop! >

August 2011 Winner is oldcottontop!

August 2011 Winner is oldcottontop!

Old 07-31-2011, 07:33 AM

count me in.

wickn34
Old 07-31-2011, 07:50 AM

Count me in please. I think this is a great idea!! Great inspiration. Thanks!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
On August 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On August 31 weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost. I will announce the winner September 1.

You can not win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO, (what are we working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as that is what keeps us on track. Come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

August we are getting ready for fall. This month's theme is Fall colors or prints. As always if you can not send the theme fabric please send what you have. If you don't have an FQ, send a linear 1/4 yard.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up deadline to be included in the Prize Venture is August 3 at 9 a.m. CST. You can always contribute to the thread, but it is only fair to have a cutoff for those trying to win.

TO PARTICIPATE, JUST SIGN IN HERE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE AUGUST 3. THERE IS NO NEED TO PM FOR PARTICIPATION, JUST YOUR ENDING WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH.
Just curious...How do you add your "MyFitness Pal" to your messages? I am on MyFitness Pal but kind of a dunce when it comes to adding something new

:mrgreen:
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 AM

Thank you for this idea. Please count me in!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by purplemem
On August 1 weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On August 31 weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost. I will announce the winner September 1.

You can not win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO, (what are we working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as that is what keeps us on track. Come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month the people who didn't lose as much weight will contact the BIGGEST loser/winner for their information and sent them the themed FQ.

August we are getting ready for fall. This month's theme is Fall colors or prints. As always if you can not send the theme fabric please send what you have. If you don't have an FQ, send a linear 1/4 yard.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up deadline to be included in the Prize Venture is August 3 at 9 a.m. CST. You can always contribute to the thread, but it is only fair to have a cutoff for those trying to win.

TO PARTICIPATE, JUST SIGN IN HERE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE AUGUST 3. THERE IS NO NEED TO PM FOR PARTICIPATION, JUST YOUR ENDING WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH.
Count me in as well! and how do you get one of those cute weight ticker bars???
Old 07-31-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by purplekwilt
Just weighed myself. But will weigh again Aug 3 to start our contest. I just needed to wrap my head around actually doing something about my weight.
Your beginning weight is from AUGUST 1. August 3 is the deadline to sign up.

Hope this makes it clearer.
MJ
Old 07-31-2011, 08:18 AM

Ahhhhggggg ... This is sabotage!
Hahahaha!!
I even hid the balance! No fair!
Hahahaha!
But seriously:
I really need to lose weight and can not find enough motivation!
There's always an excuse!
I love to eat and enjoy doing it!
If I signed up ... forced me to compromise ... I'll be able to use swimsuit this summer!
Mnmnmnmnmnmn ...
Until what time I can think of??
In my country are the 13 PM!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:20 AM

If you are looking for additional support, wonderful recipes, etc. I highly recommend SparkPeople.com. It is free and it has changed my life. I learned about it from a posting on this board a few weeks ago.

By the way, thank you, thank you, thank you to the person who posted it. You were asking for a buddy from the board.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:23 AM
elm

Count me in too.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by JudieRQuilting
If you are looking for additional support, wonderful recipes, etc. I highly recommend SparkPeople.com. It is free and it has changed my life. I learned about it from a posting on this board a few weeks ago.

By the way, thank you, thank you, thank you to the person who posted it. You were asking for a buddy from the board.
Thank your for the tip!
I look that place!