Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Power Poster

I like your altavar very much. But, if you are wanting to put some of your quilting pics on there, you will need to go into the profile portion (at the top of the page) and click on the delete this image, then upload a pic from your computer.

If you want a cutsie one like I have, go to this forum and sign up. Then there are many girls there that make them free. You will want to write down the name of the forum, the person you requested from, the number of the message (in the top right of the message) after you post it, and keep checking back to pick it up. The girls usually take from two to three days before they finish it. But, make sure you thank them. This is after all time consuming and they do it for free. Anyway, here is the link into the delphiforums where I have gotten mine for about six years. It is the index of all the signature forums. Just click on one and go see what they have. Have fun!

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx...arts&nav=index

P.S.) There is also sites at the bottom of the list there that are teaching PSP (Photo Shop Pro) tutorial sites. But, beware! That is one addicting hobby, like quilting.